Cragganmore 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky | 43% vol | 70cl | Malty Taste | Speyside Whisky with Hints of Wood Smoke & Sandalwood | Single Malt Whisky | Long Finish

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Cragganmore 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky | 43% vol | 70cl | Malty Taste | Speyside Whisky with Hints of Wood Smoke & Sandalwood | Single Malt Whisky | Long Finish

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Addition of water tones down these sophisticated aromas a bit, leaving traces of sweet honey behind. A lingering finish follows suit with the nose: sweet and full of honey which winds its way into more floral territory. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent.

d) the right to license, use, sell, archive, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, publish, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use of the Service. I kept nipping at it now and then when walking by the table and loved the almondy, honey smoothness of it that crept through the smooth burn while I kept it in my mouth before letting it slide down. Pangs of orange peels and citrus start us off on our journey and are joined by light apples and stone fruit.Relatively ‘chewy’ despite its 40% ABV and with a dash of damp earth and minerality which make for a welcome clean taste. The Cragganmore 12 Year Old is the entry level malt of this Speyside distillery and is also the representative of the region in Diageo's Classic Malts of Scotland series. We may terminate or temporarily suspend your account to protect you, ourselves or our partners from (suspected) identity theft or other (suspected) fraudulent (e.

I enjoyed the Cragganmore 12 yo without water, but could not finish it the moment I added the water.The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. But the connotation is that ‘entry level’ is buttom shelf, the cheap stuff, and it most certainly implies that you are an amateur consumer who doesn’t know anything and as such you get and deserve the ‘entry level’ and/or you’re just cheap. Dried fruits on the nose (apricot, pineapple, apple, pear) with touch of peat; on the palate, lovely heat with the fruits followed quickly by a spent-match type of peat flavor.

Finish: A beautiful balance of sweetness, smokiness and spice lingers, with a faintly tart citrus element underneath. The more I drink extremely smoke-heavy whiskies like Ardbeg, Laphroaig, and Lagavulin, the less I can detect subtle peat in Highland malts.Wooden washbacks, worm tubs, and an unorthodox combination of still shape, size, and lyne arm angle make for a very complex, meaty whisky. Please read our Privacy Statement for more information on our use and processing of your personal information.

These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.No partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship is created as a result of your use of the Service. If you terminate your account, you will no longer have access to the Service and your Contributions (specified below), if any. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. All that being said – I think the next bottle I pickup will be a Cragganmore 12, I’ve had it several times before and it’s a great straight ahead speyside. I can see by the posts, I’m behind the eight ball date wise, but hopefully someone is still monitoring this.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop