MÅLA Portable Drawing case, red35x27 cm

MÅLA Portable Drawing case, red35x27 cm

RRP: £27.99
Price: £13.995
£13.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It also starts your holiday well as the kids will be so excited to sit down on the plane and open their activity packs. We take lots of plane journeys and long car journeys and I’ve created these DIY travel activity packs to keep them busy, happy and quiet for hours at a time. A4 Size】: 25cm X 35cm X 3cm(LxHxW) Smart and compact,could be put in a briefcase/shoulder bag/backpack/handbag/messenger bag/laptop bag. I’m currently in Wales with my three children and I blog about our Welsh adventures, weekend breaks and family life. Of course everything in the MÅLA series is non-toxic – we care just as much about the creative minds of the next generation as you do.

Drafting Equipment Drafting Equipment

Can carry: at least 2 pens, headphones, business card holder, file folder, more than 150 sheets of standard paper, writing pad, etc. It would be easy to get carried away and spend an absolute fortune on your kids activity pack for the plane. To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them. Just standing in the queue and chatting to people, looking at people and stretching your legs becomes the best form of entertainment! Super Safety】: Non Toxic - No odd flavor, no toxic powder, so kids can create colorful, no-fail designs safely.I share travel hacks and packing tips to help you save money and get the most out of your weekend breaks. You could create this kids activity pack without a binder but putting everything together in the binder seems to be what makes it so exciting for kids. Create Any Pattern】: Eprestar Kids can create cool illustrations, doodle, jot notes, create cards, sketch, draw, trace, surprise people, label items, create arts and crafts projects, and express. They don’t need to go rummaging in bags which can be awkward on a plane or while strapped in a car seat. Organise your art essentials with fantastic art storage, whether you’re looking for the perfect portfolio for your designs or brush holders, pen holders and art caddies to sort your materials.

How to create the ultimate kids activity pack for travel

One of the best options to create a kids activity pack for the plane is the Mala Portable Drawing Case from IKEA. I’m sure toddler parents are the only people on a plane who hope there is a long queue for the toilet. The Travel Hack started in 2009 to document my two-year backpacking adventure around Asia and Australia. It’ll be something you can use time and time again and once your kids have outgrown it, you’ll probably use the binder for boring adult stuff! Many sticker book activity packs require kids to find the correct sticker and put it in a specific place, so this encourages them to think about it and take their time.If it’s something you’ll be using regularly then I think it’s money well spent to avoid a toddler meltdown or whinging kids during a long journey!

Portable Drawing Case - Etsy Kids Portable Drawing Case - Etsy

My kids activity packs do have some educational activities but the main purpose is to keep kids happy, entertained and playing independently for as long as possible! Two of my kids liked to sit and colour when they were toddlers but my third child could barely hold a crayon until he was 4!

Lovely case Verified Reviewer I was pleased with the size and quality of this case, bought for me to put drawing supplies in. Ive bought this for our granddaughters 7th birthday along with some fancy art supplies and personalised it with some fluffy sew on badges (initial, smiley face etc). This one doesn’t actually have a ring binder function but it has so many compartments I don’t think it matters. Excellent art storage will make it easy to get the most out of your tools, brushes, paints and more!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop