WACACO Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker Bundled with Protective Case, Upgrade Version of Minipresso, Mini Travel Coffee Machine, Perfect for Camping, Travel and Office (Black)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

WACACO Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker Bundled with Protective Case, Upgrade Version of Minipresso, Mini Travel Coffee Machine, Perfect for Camping, Travel and Office (Black)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Use the scoop to tamp the coffee into the basket and make sure it’s nice and tidy. The manual suggests a hard tamp, this will be dependant on how fine your grind is.

So sorry for the late reply, I can get a great quality coffee from both the Staresso and the Handpresso. You don’t have much control over the Handpresso regarding the pressure, you press the button and it just releases the pressure on its own. So the consistency is there, however, I’ve never been able to improve the crema, also the water capacity is also on the small side. This is nowhere near the pressure you get with the pump operated machines above and you for sure don’t get the crema associated with quality espresso.Remove any grounds that may have accumulated here using your brush and wipe both pieces with a hot damp cloth. Set both pieces aside to dry.

For those that need an even easier preparation method, Wacaco has released an NS Adapter. This will allow you to drop a Nespresso capsule inside the portafilter instead of using the filter basket. There’s also a Barista kit to give you a double shot of 16 grams and a larger water capacity of 120ml. My Nanopresso Barista Kit YouTube Review Overall, the Flair Classic is still the better choice as a daily driver due to its more stationary design. Still, if you want some added travel flexibility, you should consider the Picopresso. Pros & Cons For an extra deep clean – and once every six months to one year – we recommend cleaning the metal mesh. To do this: Both Wacaco’s Minipresso and Nanopresso are amount two of the smallest portable coffee makers you can get. If small and a quality brew is at the top of list, you might find Breville’s latest two offerings of interest. For a detailed comparison between their latest offerings, see our Bambino vs Bambino Plus review. Overview

Newsletter signup

I looked at two different factors when evaluating the Wacaco Nanopresso’s performance: the brewing process and drinking experience. It’s a smidgeon over 6 inches long, and weighs just 336 grams. That weighs less than a can of Coke, and just a bit taller. Like the Nespresso adaptor, if Dolce Gusto pods are your thing, this will do the same thing. Where can I buy the Wacaco Nanopresso? Power used – The Nanopresso uses 15% less power to push the pumping knob than all other models. The pressure required is 261 psi, which is equivalent to a force equal to 13 kg. For ease of use, it is recommended that the Nanopresso be held with two hands.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop