aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss

aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Contains Lucens Care Complex*, Sweet Almond*, Borage* and Sunflower* oils; Aloe Vera* juice, Candelilla wax and vitamin E. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

This is a recent discovery for me as well, I bought a clarifying shampoo to strip all that nasty silicone put, noww I only use argon oil shampoo and our oil on my hair as a defrizz.It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties.

To smooth and condition damaged hair and split ends, apply liberally throughout dry hair and wrap hair in a hot damp towel, when the towel cools, rinse with warm water and style as desired.

You may request to review, change or delete your personal data by submitting a request through our Privacy Portal. I use one squirt (and I have plenty of hair) to run through my locs to give a brilliant gloss and shine, sealing in the moisture that I’ve put in beforehand. A cream with a comfortable feel that provides a deep, rich moisturizing effect while conditioning the surface of the skin for a smooth finish. It protects your skin from dryness and the stress of the outside air, and keeps it ideally moisturized.

I always had a hard time straightening my hair until I found it because it would be so frizzy, then I started working in an Aveda salon and let me tell you I was so happy when I used this product. Wish I'd listened to the likes of Which and Money Saving Expert who say to be very wary when products have nearly 100% 5 star reviews.

siamo rivenditori autorizzati delle migliori marche Shu Uemura , GHD , Redken , Aveda , Mesauda , Elpher , Aldo Coppola , American Crew , Australian Gold , Babyliss , Verde Oasi . I used to think that's Pantene was amazing for my frizzy hair but it turns out after years of using it, that it destroyed my hair.

Smoothing hair whilst imparting extraordinary shine, Aveda’s Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss is an essential for medium and coarse hair types. manufacturing is powered by Aveda’s solar array and/or wind energy through renewable energy credits and carbon offsets. Ideal to add shine to short and tousled looks or to define curls and frizzy ends keeping them elastic and supple.Aveda is a world leader in making plant-based skincare products that are both effective and ethical. Aveda Brilliant Emollient is a high gloss finishing serum that will leave your hair easy to comb whilst imparting extraordinary shine. Striving to achieve a Silver Zero Waste to Landfill certification using the UL scheme by end of 2023 at our primary manufacturing facility.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop