SONIC TECHNOLOGY Fur Daddy

SONIC TECHNOLOGY Fur Daddy

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fur Daddy is a pet hair remover that uses vibration technology and microfiber bristles to pick up embedded pet hair fast. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Great product for removing pet hairWorks as described,very useful as I have a white Pomeranian that sheds hair everywhere. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. It’s as easy as rolling this pet hair remover back and forth—microfiber bristles cling to stubborn hair, dust, and dander, trapping it in an easy-to-empty compartment until you’re ready to take it to the trash. Lint rollers need you to peel off and throw away sheet after sheet of sticky paper, and pet fur brushes are so easily clogged up they become useless until you manually drag the hairs out after a few passes by hand. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review.Woolen coats, deep-pile rugs, carpets and car seats can become so deeply threaded with hairs that even a powerful vacuum cleaner placed right over them won’t pull them out! It still has a tacky feel to it - wouldn't like to drop it hard - but I certainly can't complain about the performance. Microfiber bristles using deep cleaning sonic action removes pet hair from furniture, carpets, rugs, clothing and more.

Unlike a traditional, standard lint roller or pet brush, Fur Daddy uses thousands of tiny vibrations to loosen and lift pet hairs from carpets, rugs and clothes. It takes some getting used to because it’s different but I’m telling you it’s the best thing I’ve ever used it works!PLUS, with an LED light mounted right at the front, you can’t miss those stubborn hairs that have managed to drift under furniture and into the shadows! The little zipper on the side made room for me to place some of her fur clippings inside so I always have a piece of her with me.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). With these vibrations, combined with microfibre bristles, you can easily lift and pick up all those stubborn hairs in just a few passes. You might expect a powerful, vibrating fur remover like Fur Daddy to have a plug but it’s battery powered.Many times, we want to purchase products from USA simply because they are not available in India or the cost might be high. With the right kit, you can achieve natural-looking, well-groomed brows that complement your face shape and enhance your features. Plus, there’s a built-in LED light that helps you see while cleaning, even in dark and dimly lit spaces.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop