Chrome Industries Kadet Sling Messenger Bag - Low Profile Crossbody Pack Our Signature Belt Buckle Closure, 9 Liter

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Chrome Industries Kadet Sling Messenger Bag - Low Profile Crossbody Pack Our Signature Belt Buckle Closure, 9 Liter

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While riding, the Chrome Kadet Sling Bag is beautifully secure, with the additional stabilisation strap negating any tendency the bag has to slide around. This strap is also covered in subtle reflective detailing, which is a great touch for the safety conscious. Even when fully loaded it never flopped about, and given its small size it’s never going to be so full as to tire the carrying shoulder, as is often the case with larger capacity messenger bags. A neat camera carrying solution? The new @fairlightcycles Holt XC frame has arrived. To say I've been excited for it's arrival would be putting it mildly. The sling design gained popularity in San Franciso for cycle delivers for the crossbody wear that allowed for an easy swing around access. The Kadet improves upon the original design with a stowable stabilising sternum strap for extra stability when on the go. Marketed as a messenger-style sling bag that is not only compact but durable, the Kadet lives up to this statement. Constructed from military-grade 1050d nylon that is abrasion resistant, this is a product that will endure whatever you throw at it, whilst keeping your kit safe. The next evolution of the legendary Merino Cobra. Some folks have called it the greatest urban cycling hoodie ever made. Who are we to disagree? With the 2.0 we streamlined and updated the original design to be more durable and more comfortable than ever.

Chrome Kadet Bag - Night. Brick Lane Bikes: The Official Website

The build quality is fantastic, and I fully expect it to last for years. I’ve carried some truly daft things in my other Chrome bags, including entire bikes, and the Chrome Kadet looks like it could take similar punishment. If it does fail though, it’s good to know that it is covered by a lifetime warranty. What are the pros and cons of the Chrome Kadet? I've been thinking about getting one as an EDC bag....also, I have a soon to be 6 yr old, so we go on weekend outings and would like a small lightweight bag to carry around a few small essentials and possibly a CCW.....also want to possibly carry this on our trip to Disney World this year. Day two, we took to Glen Feshie with lots of stream and river crossings, bog and more hike-a-bike but it’s a very pretty place to spend time in. Shop the Chrome Industries Kadet Messenger Style Sling Bag Full Review of the Chrome Kadet 9 Liter Sling Bag Chrome Industries

Conclusion

As it was my final day staying in the Cairngorms it was time for a ride up to Ryvoan Bothy, via that weirdly green Lochan, can never remember the name! For example, it was perfect for carrying the basics like a phone, wallet, passport, etc. while exploring cities as you would expect (all of Chrome's bags are designed for city life). But the Kadet was also the perfect size for carrying all of the things we needed for beach/boat days in Mexico as well (sunscreen, a rash guard, surf wax, and more). There’s also a D-ring at the top of the compartment. You can use it for your keys or hook a carabiner to it and hang up smaller items that you don’t want to go digging for. Durability & Testing

Chrome Industries. Brick Lane Bikes: The Official Website Chrome Industries. Brick Lane Bikes: The Official Website

currently I use the Niko Messenger Bag by Chrome, and though I really like it, I find myself wishing for a smaller and a lighter bag.The Chrome Industries Mini Kadet Sling might look like a little like a miniature satchel to the uneducated eye; but in fact, this sling bag is far from begin a masculine handbag. Rather, it is a robust and incredibly useful everyday carry—based on Chrome's prestigious heritage producing some of the best urban cycle courier bags in the world. If we didn’t need to carry around a laptop, this would be an excellent go-to bag for everyday carry As for the smaller compartment, it’s slimmer now, so I would probably suggest using this for something like your phone or wallet, or whatever is thinner. A camp by the Linn of Dee was lovely, beautiful sunshine at sunset and a few whiskies were had, it also is in the middle of a figure of eight route wise so you have options.

Sling Bags For Everyday Carry | HiConsumption Tested: The Best Sling Bags For Everyday Carry | HiConsumption

After a day of heavy snow, sleet, hail and everything else a Scottish Spring day bring I finished it with my f with a sunny rise out to Loch an Eilein. sqlab very kindly sent some saddles to try out. Having ridden them in the past it's good to see the evolution of their kit with these new models. One is being used for Zwift and the other will actually go outside.The Kadet is among the least expensive bags in our review, but it isn't cheap either. If you're looking for a daily bag to carry your essentials in style, we think it is well worth the price. However, if you need a bigger bag, there are options with greater capacity and a lower price. Conclusion Special shout outs to @sqlab for sending some amazing inner bar ends which are perfect for this rider with ruined arms and @bentleycomponents for his craft! Best Overall Sling:It’s no secret that Aer is one of our favorite active brands around, and their City Sling is a pretty good example as to what makes them so special. Beautifully designed to be minimalistwithout sacrificing quality or internal organization, this sling bag has an exterior crafted from your choice of 1680D Cordura ballistic nylon or X-Pac sailcloth, a middle-of-the-road 2.5L capacity, lightweight-yet-durable Duraflex hardware, YKK zippers, and more. If you looked up the definition for “sling bag,” this might be the picture featured next to it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop