Samsung LU28R550UQUXEN 28" UR55 4K UHD Monitor - Ultra HD 3840 x 2160, HDR10+, Freesync, 2 x HDMI, Displayport, Dark Grey

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Samsung LU28R550UQUXEN 28" UR55 4K UHD Monitor - Ultra HD 3840 x 2160, HDR10+, Freesync, 2 x HDMI, Displayport, Dark Grey

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, it’s perfect for games and entertainment since the extra crispness and level of detail will be a welcome treat. UR55 has received the world's first certification as a monitor from TÜV Rheinland for Eye Comfort 2. As we’ve already covered, there are absolutely tonnes of options to choose from when looking for new PC monitors. The Samsung U28R55 has an OSD joystick for convenience, unlike many budget-oriented products in the market.

With me spending a lot of time in my home office I thought I would upgrade my old 22″ monitor for a 4K monitor so in this video I review my new Samsung 20″ 4K monitor.The Samsung U28R55 sports a 28-inch IPS panel with a 3840 x 2160 resolution, a 60Hz refresh rate, and a 4ms response time. If you see numerous negative reviews about a particular seller or product, it’s a red flag that you should proceed with caution or look elsewhere for a more reliable source. He now works with Monitornerds to scrutinize the latest gear to create reviews that accentuate the seldom explained aspects of a PC monitor. Some users might need to clear some space, especially since its base has a wide reach and it eats up almost 10 inches of depth.

This issue is common with 4K monitors, but the numbers that do not work with Nvidia’s VRR are dwindling every release cycle.We like extras, but frankly, that’s all you will ever need for daily use since your motherboard has USB slots anyway. As you’d expect, there are plenty of retailers offering great value deals on SAMSUNG LU28R550UQUXEN 4K Ultra HD 28¬î LED Monitor so let’s take a look at the offers that we’ve discovered and how the pricing compares to alternative products.

You can opt for VESA mounts with 75 x 75 adapters, but that adds cost which may put a better-equipped alternative in range.The 28-inch UR55 Samsung UHD monitor delivers a stunningly beautiful 4K Ultra HD view of everything you watch, play, and read. Then we thought that we should be looking at Samsung PC monitors rather than just looking at PC monitors or just looking at Samsung products. initial":{"instruction_type":"normal","instruction_message":"Attach a note to your tip (optional)"},"empty":{"instruction_type":"normal","instruction_message":"Attach a note to your tip (optional)"},"not_empty_initial":{"instruction_type":"normal","instruction_message":"Attach a note to your tip (optional)"},"saving":{"instruction_type":"normal","instruction_message":"Saving note.

Reviews can also help you identify any potential issues or drawbacks with SAMSUNG LU28R550UQUXEN 4K Ultra HD 28” LED Monitor, such as difficulty setting it up, poor battery life, or compatibility issues with other devices. While this section is mainly about pricing, it’s important to keep in mind the bigger picture when making a purchase. The easy-to-look-at display reduces blue light emissions known to cause eye strain and keep you awake. We’ll go into more detail in a moment about brand and whether Samsung is your best option for PC monitors. He has gone through several pieces of hardware in pursuit of every bit of performance gain, much to the dismay of his wallet.It would be best if you bought this monitor because of the large screen size and full HD resolution. This model isn’t certified for HDR performance, but it is compatible if you feed it an HDR10 signal. The Samsung U28R55 is irresistible if you want to upgrade to a 4K computing experience, but let’s check it out first to see if it’s worth the money. Along with this, some of our monitors come with speakers built in and the Samsung Smart monitor range, as well as some of our gaming monitors, come with Bluetooth you can connect with your speaker.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop