Beauty Works x Molly-Mae Curl Kit Limited Edition Extra-Long Barrel Curling Wand and Accessories Set

£3.5
FREE Shipping

Beauty Works x Molly-Mae Curl Kit Limited Edition Extra-Long Barrel Curling Wand and Accessories Set

RRP: £7.00
Price: £3.5
£3.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Set and prep your tresses with the ingenious clips, allowing you to experience a salon-worthy experience from the comfort of your own home. Once it had reached the desired temperature, we sectioned our hair and began curling sections that were about one inch wide.

A paddle brush helps to smooth out any flyaway or stray hairs, while a carry case means you can achieve red-carpet worthy twists wherever you may be.Having the items on hand for every step of the process was a convenient bonus that made the styling routine that bit easier. I did catch myself several times on this so please be careful if you are going to try this curling want out.

My first impressions were pretty good, I love the look of the curling wand, the colours are great and it was definitely big enough to wrap my hair around. This Limited Edition collaboration with Molly-Mae contains the Beauty Works Professional Styler in limited edition Silver.While we did also love the pin curl clips, it would have been good to have a few more of these included in the kit. Thanks to the barrel’s ceramic coating, we found that our freshly curled hair was always shiny and frizz-free. The brush is perfect for loosening tight curls while the mat and glove protect you from the hot barrel. To use, this curling wand is pretty easy, but it does take a bit of practice, I would say I had developed a good technique of rolling my hair backwards around it by the third time I used it.

Create Hollywood-inspired waves or flowing, bouncy curls with the Beauty Works Professional Styler, a ceramic curling wand with extra-long barrel, specially designed for long hair. Our Beauty Works at ASOS edit has everything from deep-cleansing shampoos for natural and coloured hair to nourishing masks and serums for everyday hydration and shine – it’s seriously scroll-worthy stuff.We found that 10 weren’t enough and that we had to use some Boots bobby pins to set all of our curls. Two other design features we really appreciate about the curler are the barrel’s cool tip and built-in stand. I did burn myself several times whilst using the tool, on my ear, my head and several times on my fingers as I held the hair in place so I would recommend getting a styling glove for protection.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop