Gangsta Granny: The beloved bestseller from David Walliams celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2021

£3.995
FREE Shipping

Gangsta Granny: The beloved bestseller from David Walliams celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2021

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ben's parents disapprove of him being a plumber, as their ambition for their only child was to be a professional ballroom dancer like the one they used to watch every Friday. Until one day, when Ben's grandma tells him a story that she was once an international jewel thief, and together they go on a wild adventure to complete the one heist she never quite managed in her criminal heyday - which brings them face-to-face with Her Majesty The Queen, played by Joanna Lumley ( Absolutely Fabulous). David and Tony have worked on seven bestselling picture books together, and thirteen of David’s phenomenally successful children’s novels. I’ve written about this one previously on Shelf Control (find that post here), and now that I read the book, here’s my review.

Anyway, when Ben’s parents are watching the show or going to any live event associated with it, Ben is left at his grandma’s (usually every Friday). A hilarious and moving story of old age, adventure, stolen jewels and swimming the Thames, from David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country. In front of the Queen, Granny claims that the jewellery in her box is plastic and that she had made up the story when she had realised how boring Ben thought she was. This fantastic, easy to play family board game stars the characters from The World of David Walliams award winning book, Gangsta Granny.Ben initially finds her boring, until he comes across a large box of jewellery while looking for a biscuit. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. this book is really funny because you would expect a granny to be sitting down on her ’ special ’ chair, drinking a cup of tea and reading a newspaper.

The book was very good and i enjoyed reading it, yet i think the film is a bit worse, but not too much.This is all about eleven-year-old Ben, whose parents are obsessed with a dancing show “Strictly Stars Dancing”, and who want him to take an interest in it as well. We work closely with publishers and authors to ensure that we offer the best books on the market for your child. year-old Ben (Reece Buttery), who lives in Basildon, visits his paternal grandmother's ( Julia McKenzie) house every Friday afternoon while his parents go out dancing. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. The aim of the game is to collect all the letter ‘jewels’ to spell out the word GANGSTA but watch out because the Queen is on the prowl!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop