Wrecked (Dirty Air Series Book 3)

Wrecked (Dirty Air Series Book 3)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fans call me the American Prince, the only son of a Formula 1 legend. I live for standing on Prix podiums I want your pain. I want the demons who linger in the darkest part of your brain. Share the scary thoughts with me and share the happy ones. I wouldn’t trade them for anything. I’m done resisting what I should’ve taken a long time ago.” My post-college plans include vlogging, drinking around the world, and following my brother as he races in damaged prince who acts like a villain. His vulnerability breaks me down and holds me captive, ruining

Lauren Asher Books - Goodreads Lauren Asher Books - Goodreads

Because in real life, we don’t start out as the strongest. It’s about surviving the little battles. Once the pawn makes it to the other side, it can turn into a queen. That’s who I want to be. The person who comes out stronger than when they started.” Lie. I'm happy without you." He sighs. "I don't think of you at all. I don't wake up every morning, dreaming you're there, only to realise none of it is real. Lies, lies, lies.”I don’t want to hope. I don’t want to be better. And most of all, I don’t want to be reminded how empty my life is now that I’ve been around someone who makes the bad days bearable.” With you, maybe the lie is better this time. Your version of the truth is a bit brutal for my taste." every Grand Prix. I didn’t anticipate Noah Slade, Formula 1’s World Champion and resident bad boy—a Jax put out this unbothered façade, but underneath the boy was spiralling. He refused to let anyone in as his world imploded, and all I wanted to do was give him a hug. His pain and anguish broke me, he pushed down his real emotions and feelings about everything from his family, to his career and Elena, using drugs and alcohol as a crutch to help him get through each day, because he didn’t want to burden anyone around him. He was hurting and broken, battling so much on his own, but ultimately, he’s so selfless. His love for Elena was there all along, but he just chose to ignore it because he was convinced a happy future for them was not on the table. Her story is also difficult that why you’ll appreciate her relation with Jax, both of them are broken and they’re helping each other to heal.”- Romantic Reviewer, Goodreads

Lauren Asher Books Online for Free - AllFreeNovel Read Lauren Asher Books Online for Free - AllFreeNovel

I think I’m falling in love with you.” The words leave my lips in the faintest whisper. He keeps quiet for a solid minute. I second-guess myself, but he squeezes me tighter into him. “Elena?” “Mm.” I copy him. “I already know I am.” I don’t think anyone ever truly moves on. You can heal, sure, but letting go insinuates you don’t want to remember anymore. And the memories aren’t the problem. The mistake people make in life is that they assume pain is bad. But really, pain means you feel something. It means you’re alive. It’s about using it as a weapon rather than a weakness. So, heal yourself, but don’t let go of the memories. They’re what make you so very you.” A limited collector's bundle with illustrated covers and blue sprayed edges on the first print run.*exploding. But with her, I want to trip the wire, detonating together in passion and pain. Because, in the

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop