Colgate Max Fresh Wisp Disposable Mini Toothbrush, Peppermint - 24 Count (4 Pack)

£50
FREE Shipping

Colgate Max Fresh Wisp Disposable Mini Toothbrush, Peppermint - 24 Count (4 Pack)

RRP: £100.00
Price: £50
£50 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Colgate® Wisp® cleaning bristles and soft pick help remove food and particles from between your teeth. Colgate does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section. DescriptionOur toothbrushes come individually wrapped conveniently for traveling, no cutting required or the need to deal with bulky toothbrush covers that take up space in your bags. These straight, disposable toothbrushes have a straight brush head with rounded bristles, as well as a treaded handle for a secure grip.

First rule is throw out your toothbrush and these helped so much with keeping my teeth clean and I'm sure with my cold. Even if you don't yet offer teeth whitening treatments in your studio, it may be worthwhile to equip your workplace with the disposable toothbrushes.Its built-in peppermint bead releases minty freshness while its bristles gently remove food and other particles. It is free from triclosan and fluoride which makes it perfectly safe to swallow and also makes it safe for children.

Due to a small brush head, Cavex Rush Brush effectively cleans even the hardest to reach regions of the mouth and the rounded brush filaments are gentle to the gums. So now I’ll be able to pop to the bathroom once my ondansetron has kicked in and have a semi fresh breath! Our pre-pasted disposable toothbrushes are available in child and adult sizes, which can cover any patient. Birth Supplies is a trading name of DPEK Healthcare Ltd, Unit 11 MAC Estate Old Sleaford Road Nocton Lincolnshire LN4 2GD. The bristles of the non-sterile, disposable toothbrushes are coated with toothpaste so that the brushes are ready for immediate use.

Our pre-pasted disposable toothbrushes have a mint-flavored Xylitol toothpaste solution within the bristles. When I first saw them I thought there is NOO way that this will make my teeth clean or my breathe fresh. Cavex Rush Brush are high quality, ready-to-go toothbrushes pre-pasted with a fresh minty fluoride-free toothpaste.

Due to the flexible bristle material, the interdental spaces are also thoroughly cleaned and the sensitive gums are protected. You have an appointment at the dentist or at the beauty salon for teeth whitening and you completely forgot to brush your teeth beforehand. Therefore, these single-use toothbrushes are excellent for applications where toothpaste is not required or so that it can be individually dosed e. Colgate® Wisp® is designed for those times you're on-the-go and want to remove particles from between your teeth that can cause bad breath.All Colgate products are manufactured in strict adherence to our global safety and quality standards.

They are so supportive and helpful and always answer my queries regarding new products on the market and suggest ways of seeking out hard to find products. These high-quality, single-use toothbrushes are ideal for pre-treatment use or to provide patients on-the-go. They are an excellent addition for camping, traveling, business trips and for anyone that is on the go.

The integrated minted gel provides all of the cleaning and whitening performance of regular toothpastes. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us here within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will make it right! Since Colgate® Wisp® doesn't require any water to release the freshening ingredients, you can now have a just brushed clean, anytime, anywhere.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop