MengXin Anime Persona 5 Cosplay Anne Ann Takamaki Cosplay Costume Dress Halloween Party

£34.905
FREE Shipping

MengXin Anime Persona 5 Cosplay Anne Ann Takamaki Cosplay Costume Dress Halloween Party

RRP: £69.81
Price: £34.905
£34.905 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The outfit features pink gloves, a zipper running down the front, and thigh-high boots in a matching red color. The varied and colorful cast of Persona 5is truly unforgettable no matter how much time passes since release, which is to be expected, as most players will have spent upwards of a hundred hours with them before completing the game through once- and replays are only made more desirable because of the game's expansive Confidant system. She does lose out to characters like Futaba Sakura and Makoto Niijima eventually, as the two are just more powerful and stronger. Her excellent judgment in character enables her to see past the rumors surrounding Joker, the protagonist of Persona 5.

New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Bought the Black Robot Costume Size L (I'm size 8-10 currently), will be wearing it as a Cyborg costume for the upcoming 2022 Halloween party I attend.Vergeet één cruciale stap niet: filter op items die bonusvoordelen bieden, zoals gratis verzending en gratis retourzending, om het meeste uit uw online winkelervaring te halen! Het enige dat u hoeft te doen, is sorteren op ‘bestellingen’ en u vindt de bestverkochte ann takamaki cosplay op AliExpress! Dive into the stylish and enigmatic world of “Persona 5” with our costume guide FAQ for Ann Takamaki, a key character known for her dual identity as a high school student and a Phantom Thief.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Aside from the stunning visuals and fluid, engaging combat, Persona prides itself on the social simulator aspects of everyday life, and developing budding crushes into flourishing romances is all a part of this system. Disharmonica certainly nailed the powerful vibe with her pose, and the shot gives off the feeling that she could slice an enemy with just her high heels.I'm going to look at more of your jumpsuit/costumes since I dress up every year and attend dress up events throughout October. With boots, we will need some more measurements due to the variations in calf size and leg length, however, there is a handy guide on how to measure and what we will need from you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop