STANLEY Cubix Cross Line Red Beam Laser STHT77498-1

STANLEY Cubix Cross Line Red Beam Laser STHT77498-1

RRP: £69.49
Price: £34.745
£34.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The case has a zip fastener and comes with an adjustable carry strap. At its shortest length, the strap works as a carry handle, and at its longest it’s about right for an over-the-shoulder carry. The foam inside has been cleverly cut out to hold on tightly to the laser, laser target plate, universal holder, and charging equipment. It really feels secure. Battery

Bosch’s Quigo range of laser levels fits into their “green” stable of DIY tools, and as it’s a green laser, it all makes perfect sense. The Quigo Green cross line laser is a small, lightweight, and simple laser level tool. It’ll make hanging pictures or other DIY tasks a doddle. There might be other tools available out there that claim similar features, but they do not have all these advantages. I tested the Kaiweets KT360A laser level out around my house, in the garden, and further away outside in the twilight to get a good idea about how this laser level performs in different environments. I used my own tripod as a stable base because it fits the stand perfectly, and one is not included.The laser level working range is specified (in metres) both with and without a receiver , so bear this in mind when comparing values.

Build Quality: I examined how well it was built and if the unit was covered with a protective layer like rubberised plastic to improve its durability. I tested how sturdy its mounting system was, giving sturdier mounting systems a higher rating.Stanley cubix laser level is a small handheld tool used in construction. It helps in leveling surfaces such as floors, walls, ceilings and furniture. The Cubix laser level uses two AA batteries with a voltage of 1.5V each, and has an operating time of 20 hours. It has a 1/4" tripod thread and is classified as a Laser Class 1 device. You’re not limited to using a tripod though, as one end of the universal mount contains four small magnets. This means you can mount the laser on any ferrous metal, like a radiator, ladder, or even the metal corner bead found on plasterboard walls. Compared with the DeWalt laser level I’m used to, the magnets aren’t quite as strong on the Kaiweets mount, but they’re good enough. The three laser modules on this level are true 360° ones, and apart from the tiny gaps left by the shadow of the laser housing, it casts a bright and easy to read green laser around the room. They are powerful Class 2 lasers with a working range of approximately 30 m. The two buttons on the front of the level are soft touch ones that cycle through the different modes and activate the pulse mode.

Bear in mind that this laser doesn’t come with a tripod. It’s an essential accessory to have if you want to use a laser level, in my opinion. It means you can use your laser on uneven ground, and if you have a tripod with an adjustable height centre column, it’s the easiest way to fine adjust the laser height. Whether you’re building a house, putting up shelves, or simply hanging a picture on the wall, you need everything to be straight, plumb, and true. Spirit levels have always been my go-to device for these jobs, but for hands free surveying, you can’t beat a good laser level. The only feature missing from the KT360A is a plumb dot. Available on the Kaiweets KT360B, it shoots a laser dot vertically above and below the unit. This handy feature means you can find the plumb point in any given space. It’s great for laying out stud walls, so it’s a shame that it’s not on this model. The Lasers They used the Stanley cubix laser level in vertical line or horizontal line for any angle within 100 degree vertical line. It has a self-leveling cross line and a precision grade bubble level on top which will ensure that you get a perfectly leveled and aligned job.Alongside the level, you get a rather handy universal mount. This base attached to the level with a standard ¼” screw that you find on most tripod stands. Next to this is a larger 3/8” screw hole that you might find on more industrial size tripods or stands. The Stanley Cubix laser level is a line/point level that supports tripod mounting. It has a levelling accuracy of ±0.8mm/m and a maximum range of 8m. The laser beam is red in color and can be directed horizontally or vertically. It has two laser lines and a self-levelling range of ±4°.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop