Freedom's Flowers: The Effects of Domestic Abuse on Children.

£4.66
FREE Shipping

RRP: £9.32
Price: £4.66
£4.66 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is a very beneficial remedy for those who face physical, mental or spiritual healing challenges, or anyone who is trying to take better care of themselves. Going through a healing process with flower essences at some point regarding these things is recommended for everyone provided we have a good support network during a vulnerable healing time. When we feel vulnerable to attack from others, can feel their anger and negativity being directed at us with intention, black locust is strengthening. Our essences help with the emotional components of anxiety, stress, depression, trauma, negativity and so much more!

It's an especially good remedy if you are one who puts up walls when in relationship with other people.

The positive side of willow is creativity, flexibility, increase in intuition, patience, kindness, grace and a proper balance of right brain/left brain functioning. Sometimes the recovery process is hard and Self-Heal is your personal motivator and cheerleader, instilling in you the will to keep moving forward. Also it's helping me to regain mental and physical balance which is the primary goal of all healing. FREEDOM'S FLOWERS is an account of the effects of domestic abuse on children - with children, young people and adults telling their own powerful and disturbing stories of 'living with domestic abuse and violence' as children!

There may be anxiety over something obvious or anxiety over something lurking in the background of the mind. The author has contextualize the book incredibly including factual information, evidence and events in an easy way to digest from a readers perspective. This should be read by every teacher, social worker, solicitor, judge and member of the medical profession who comes in to contact with any aspect of domestic abuse.It also allows you to "see" ahead and maintain objectivity in regards to the vision without so much filtering through our emotional and cultural or religious mindsets which can color the vision and lose the true meaning in the translation. Essences don't impart spiritual gifts but help you to get out of your own way to bring out what's latent within you. Craving Control helps foster a healthy mindset, proper motivation, and addresses the emotional aspects of stress eating, addiction and self-medicating. It is the first plant to regrow after forest fires or other severe disturbance, and is a great remedy for "burn out.

This bold print makes a great birthday present for friends and family, or the perfect Mothers Day gift. Essences don't impart spiritual gifts, but help you get out of your own way to bring out what's latent within you. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. For empaths, it’s easy to adapt to what everyone else is expecting or needing that they completely disregard their needs of being and belonging in the process. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.It maintains a protection around us while we are in a vulnerable, weakened state, but does not leave us there.

It sets boundaries for those who are empathetic, those in healing/care-giving arenas who pick up other people's issues and are deeply affected by them. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. Lavinia Musters Another amazing and powerful book from Pat Craven, creator of the FREEDOM PROGRAMME.Variant Bioessence Blend a harmonious blend of specially targeted hertz frequencies, soothing flower essences, and essential nutritional support to fortify your body's innate wellness. I also find I am able to work through learned behaviors of codependency by allowing myself space to speak what’s true for me regardless of how other parties receive me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop