Corsair ST100 RGB Premium Headphones/Headset Stand (Durable Aluminium Construction, Dynamic 9 Zone RGB Lighting, Built-In 3.5 mm Analog Input with Virtual 7.1 Surround, Dual USB, Black

£29.995
FREE Shipping

Corsair ST100 RGB Premium Headphones/Headset Stand (Durable Aluminium Construction, Dynamic 9 Zone RGB Lighting, Built-In 3.5 mm Analog Input with Virtual 7.1 Surround, Dual USB, Black

RRP: £59.99
Price: £29.995
£29.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I moved my VOID dongle back over to the PC rather than on the ST100, and the headset works totally fine. mm connector for both the microphone and headset, such as the HyperX Cloud Alpha that I recently reviewed. I recently received a ST100 RGB as a gift to go along with my Strafe RGB, Scimitar RGB, and Void Wireless headset and so far I loved all my Corsair products but this ST100 is a nightmare that won't respond to any commands in CUE (reinstalled CUE 4 times) it stays on its default rainbow mode even though all other devices follow the lighting link. I recently received a ST100 RGB as a gift to go along with my Strafe RGB, Scimitar RGB, and Void Wireless headset and so far I loved all my cosair products but this ST100 is a nightmare that won't respond to any commands in CUE (reinstalled CUE 4 times) it stays on its default rainbow mode even though all other devices follow the lighting link.

CORSAIR Downloads | CORSAIR iCUE Software CORSAIR Downloads | CORSAIR iCUE Software

The even odder thing was, the ST100 has two USB ports, I use one for the VOID Headset Wireless Connector and then the wired cord to charge the Void Pro.virtual surround sound, the Corsair ST100 RGB Premium Headset Stand is definitely aimed towards a specific crowd of PC enthusiasts. Control and customize Philips Hue smart lighting devices through your iCUE software, and synchonize ambient room lighting with the rest of your RGB setup. Once your computer has restarted, open an Internet browser and download the latest version of the iCUE software.

Corsair ST100 RGB Premium Gaming Headset Stand Review Corsair ST100 RGB Premium Gaming Headset Stand Review

The lights used to switch between red and orange but it reverted back after one reboot of my pc to the default colors.Well, figured I'd go ahead and plug the ST100 back into the back of the mobo instead of the hub to see if it's still causing resets. I did the update on mine with it still plugged into the powered hub, though, and the hub plugged into a USB 3. Unlock RGB control over your entire PC in iCUE, thanks to RGB lighting integration with select Republic of Gamers graphics cards and motherboards. I think they're stacked too close together and too close to the Ethernet on the one and the others i just think they short out with dust or dog hair, your mileage may vary. If I download the ST100s firmware it will work and follow lighting link for a few minutes at best before reverting back to default and not changing anymore.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop