Penis Pokey

Penis Pokey

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

New Sports Biographies and Autobiographies: Gift a Book for the Sports Fan In Your Life this Christmas History Makers: Female Writers Dominate the 2023 William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award Shortlist The Top 25 Christmas Cookbooks for 2023: A Smorgasbord of Inspiration for a Happy Foodie This Christmas

Penis Pokey: Behrens, Christopher: 9781594741487: Books Penis Pokey: Behrens, Christopher: 9781594741487: Books

Not recommended for the ladies monthly book group. “My husband was engrossed, but I just couldn’t get into it. More tea, Lydia?”Also by the same author – Christopher Behrens – The Penis Pokey Activity Book (“PEN IS INCLUDED”) and Penis Parade which is the German version: the orginal and wurst. Best bought new. Careful of paper cuts. Used copies can be had, but not recommended without protection. And gloves. Don’t ask me how I came across this book. Let’s just say that writers in general and erotica writers in particular find some strange corners of the internet while doing research. Eat, Drink, and Be Merry: The Ultimate Guide to Celebrating Christmas with the Best Drinks Books On The Shelves

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop