12g Shotgun Alarm Mine Blanks (25 PACK)

12g Shotgun Alarm Mine Blanks (25 PACK)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pull the firing pin up by the ring and push the safety pin all the way through the hole in the firing pin. Snake-Tone is a smooth finish and due to the way it is sprayed, it may not be confined to just the upper part of the weapon E.g. It may encroach on the lower frame, grip etc. Use high quality BB pellets that have no visible mold-seam or miss-shape. Do NOT ever re-use a fired BB!

This device causes a loud bang and flash when used with a 12 bore saluting blank, all necessary steps must be taken to ensure safe deployment and use. May be due to foreign matter, deformity of magazine output lips, poor BB pellets. Remove foreign matter/replace parts as requiredZombie/Alien Blood finishes are not sprayed and are therefore not smooth finishes. These are supposed to look like 'congealed blood' across the weapon.

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Wipe with silicon oil. If problem persists, it may be due to deterioration of O-ring replace→with new parts These blanks make a 130 db blast along with a massive cloud of white smoke. Custom “SMILE-Wait for the flash” overshot card Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight will take 2 - 3 Working Days Wait until the pistol is at normal room temperature. Ensure magazine is full. Add silicon oil on nozzle rubberWe cannot offer an exchange on pyrotechnic devices due to device failure or items that have been stored for long periods of time. We are unable to guarantee that the pyrotechnic device has been stored in a moisture free environment or used correctly in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines. Additional Time There May / Will be additional delays for Remote UK, Highlands and Islands, as well as Northern Ireland typically this, adds an additional 1-2 working day My gun has stopped firing." - Now while this sounds to some like a meaningful statement, in honesty it tells us little unfortunately. MOSFET devices, unless Plug-n-Play, cannot be covered under warrant unless fitted by a recognised Airsoft Technician (We cannot guarantee that they have been installed in accordance with Manufacturers specification). All FPS is listed based on the use of a standard 0.20g BB when first tested and all listed FPS are +/- 5% due to differences from weapon to weapon. If you require a guaranteed FPS, please add an upgrade/downgrade option on to your product (this may cost extra) - Electric Guns Only.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop