Casio Collection Mens Analogue Quartz Watch

Casio Collection Mens Analogue Quartz Watch

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By screwing the bottom of the case, the inner workings of the watch are optimally secured and at the same time easily accessible, for example for a battery change. The hands and/or index are fluorescent coated and glow in the dark if the watch has previously been exposed to a light source

You get a 3 year warranty-certificate for your new timepiece. If there is any problem with the mechanism, this certificate garanties a 100 % protection- meaning we take care of the technical integrity inbetween these 3 years. It is a great pleasure to see the continuation of watch development in the model range of simple but excellent products under the MDV name. The MDV-107 series can hardly be called a new product because it is, in fact, a copy of the famous Duro Marlin MDV-106, but with minimal differences. I wonder about the reason for this decision. The guys at hodinky-365.com assume CASIO ran out of licenses to use the logo. Hmm, I doubt that’s a problem for such a giant, although CASIO might not consider having a marlin on display as something essential.Resin is made of synthetic resin and is the ideal material for bracelets due to its extreme durability and flexibility.

The rustproof watch case is made of solid stainless steel and offers a valuable and robust quality. Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810. Resin consists of synthetic resin and is the ideal material for bracelets due to its extreme durability and flexibility. The screw connection on the base of the housing optimally protects the inner workings of the watch and simultaneously provides easy access, when changing the battery for example. Before moving on to these differences, I would like to recall one reason for the popularity of this series. Many blog readers already know this cause, which hides under the name “Bill Gates”.

Currently popular on idealo

Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties. The bracelet models, both the MDV-107 and the MDV-10, will be priced at €100, the same as the model with NATO MDV-10C. Those with a resin strap will be priced at €90.

The first meeting with the watch was a bit sheepish just because of the strap. Resin is, in my opinion, too hard, but I might be pampered by Garmins silicone. As for the case, I am absolutely satisfied with the price. Everything fits right, and I see no deficiency. Sports watch overlapping with elegance if you exchange the strap. Matěj Urbaczka, the editor of Hodinky 365 magazine. I prefer to alternate innovations with classics because it is more interesting to live this way. I have nothing against the Bluetooth synchronization models, as well as models like MDV-107. What I can’t help mentioning is the presence of a second hand. It makes the spectacle more impressive. The watch is very pleasing to the eye, fits nicely on the wrist, is a bit heavy, but very comfortable. It will work for 3 years with the original battery. suitable for freediving without equipment: The watch is tested for water resistance up to 20 bar ISO 22810.The hands and/or the index have a fluorescent coating and will glow in the dark if the watch has been previously exposed to a light source The MDV-107 differs from its family member [MDV-106] by having a colored bezel [or more color variations] and NOT having the Marlin logo. While the presence of the new red and blue color of the bezel is a joy, the absence of the marlin is a bit embarrassing.

Of course, it is already aesthetically too big for me (with 14.5 cm I can't be surprised), but honestly? The watch was so comfortable and well-balanced that if it wasn't for the loose strap, I wouldn't find it weird to have it on the whole day. Once a millionaire/billionaire makes a public appearance wearing his favorite watch piece, it immediately becomes legendary. Bill probably has other watches in his collection, but if you have a love for CASIO, you have it forever. Microsoft’s creator hints that simple, reliable watches are still in business, despite the abundance of technology in the industry. It’s more of a message to critics who believe that simple watches have been outdated and have no right to exist. Judging by the popularity of vintage CASIO representatives, CASIO simple watches will continue to be in business for a long time. If I were to go into the details of the workmanship, then it's clear that it's an inexpensive watch. But usually, it was a fact that I focused more on. And honestly, I was pleasantly surprised with the fitting, because I've seen a much more expensive watch with a much more lax approach. The case is polished on the side, including the edge, and has easy sanding on the front. A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light. The watch is also very similar to the diver’s line of other “mechanical” brands [hinting at SEIKO, ROLEX and the like]. All traditional elements are present in the watch: large heavy steel case with a large functional bezel, large hour marks [for readability under water], luminescent coating, large hands, and polyurethane strap. So if you want to enjoy a quartz alternative to the classic divers, the MDV-107 will help you do that.Technical amendments and errors excepted. The sizes in figures do not correspond to the original sizes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop