Release: 1 (The Release Series)

Release: 1 (The Release Series)

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He, albeit reluctantly, lives in her home, refuses to eat her food, uses her money, time, wears the clothes she buys Book Genre: Abuse, Adult, Coming Of Age, Contemporary, Contemporary Romance, Dark, High School, New Adult, Romance, Sociology, Young Adult

A coming of age, second chance, roiling angst filled story that will leave you breathless and aching for more. It's stuffed full with funny banter, laughter and love but be warned that the cry-fest it shall induce would dessicate your poor heart As for safety, neither of them sleeps with another person. She waits for him for so many years and when he comes out of prison, he doesn't sleep with anyone else although he pushes her away all the time. Sadly, I didn’t feel their connection, or chemistry or love. That’s why, I felt detached and the whole thing felt like a bit forced.

Publication Order of On the Ropes Books

Thea hated Ramsay when she met him but at that time she would have hated anyone, there was so much bitterness in her. Ramsay's smile, his cheerfulness, his persistence of not letting Thea's abrasive behavior drive him away broke through her walls and they became first best friends, then lovers and then...nothing. The tables have turned and it is now Thea fighting for Ramsay. Isn't that beautifully righteous? And fight she does. Damn that girl can play dirty. I loved how she just soldiered on although she was dying inside from the hurt Ramsay delivered because he thought he needed to protect her. She refuses to give up on them even when she finds out that Ramsey and his sister have been lying to her for more than a decade.

Going into this one, I decided to not even read the synopsis and go in blind. When it started, I enjoyed how the author decided to show us how the two characters met and how their friendship bloomed over their childhood. All you knew in the beginning was that the guy was in prison and had cut off communication from the main character. We get to see Ramsey and Thea learn to really trust each other when they're young, become best friends, and then become lovers. The relationship in this was very strong and this book was as much about their development as it was about their second chance in the future. Ramsey Stewart and Thea Hull meet when they're kids. Even though they're young, they're both having an exceptionally bad day. Both of them need a friend more than they're willing to admit, but Thea wants nothing to do with Ramsey at first. With time, though... he wears her down. Bree and I were the only survivors - not that either of us were truly living after that night. As a single dad with nowhere else to go, I moved into her guest house. And somehow, through the guilt and grief, we forged an unlikely team.We'd been disenchanted with the beauty of life since the day we'd met. But we had each other. That was the one constant we needed for happiness. I’m over asshole heroes with a pathetic heroines. I don’t care how much of amazing a book or how mediocre the book really is. Ramsey is a savior by nature. He slips into a shielder & protector mode instinctively for his loved ones- his mom, his sister and now Thea.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop