Hidden Messages in Water

Hidden Messages in Water

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We need to be so careful of how we think of, and treat others. The photos in this book prove this concept in a very visual and dramatic way.

As some others have noted, the theory Emoto has created from his research does seem to have some rather large leaps from point A to point B. In my personal opinion, there is a lot of interesting information that Emoto has collected, but still not enough to really form a solid theory, so he tells the story he WANTS to tell (and that a lot of people want to hear). Could it be true? Maybe, who knows? But it seems like there should be a lot more tests done before making the claims that he does. But is the power of positive affirmation really so mysterious? Placebo/Nocebo effect is pretty well documented. Even if the mechanism for that effect is unknown. JREF, е обещал 1 милион долара на японския тарикат, ако последният докаже чрез контролирани научни доказателства тезите си, но както се досещате Масару се прикрива като ТЪПА П*ТКА под предлога, че той е от Ню Ейдж движението, и че той е представител на т.нар. субективна наука. Субективна какво? Я се скрий!

Join the waitlist

Dr. Masaru Emoto put Water as a Living Consciousness on the map for the scientific world. He showed us how water is an energy capable of more than we ever imagined. The power human thoughts, sounds and intentions has to strengthen and disempower is one of the greatest discoveries of our time. After reading this book I find it no accident or coincidence that Jesus Christ refers to himself as "living water". Listening to audiobooks not only easy, it is also very convenient. You can listen to audiobooks on almost every device. From your laptop to your smart phone or even a smart speaker like Apple HomePod or even Alexa. Here’s how you can get started listening to audiobooks. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. Depending on your believes, it might be a fable read for one person or it might be an interesting read for another.

I believe in the power of prayer (crystals before and after prayers are shown) and that it can have a profound effect on us and the world around us. Do the unbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were joined together, and We split them apart? And We made from water every living thing. Will they not believe? (30) Surah al-Anbiya And the epilogue nearly killed me - if the rest of the book was a collection of random ideas, the conclusion was anything BUT a conclusion, but more like a barf-fest of all the random ideas he briefly mentioned, beat into the ground (all the world needs is love and gratitude), or more of his strange outer space talk...I have always believed that words have power and they like magic in our lives. The books starts off of how Masaru Emoto came across the idea of photographing water that has been exposed to different elements. He acquires ans assistant and the exploring begins. They test with words (in multiple languages), music and even television programs. Masaru and his assistant even test different types of waters from different locations. Publishers were not interested in this book of photographs initially. Masaru also goes on to explain how this relates to our bodies. How are bodies start off as 99% water as a fetus, then when we are born our body is 70% water with a steady slow decrease as we age.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop