GOOLOO GT3000 Jump Starter 3000A 100W 2-Way Fast Charging, 12V Lithium Portable Car Battery Booster Pack, IP65 Power Bank Charger Box with Jumper Cables for 8L Diesel and 10L Gas Engines

£9.9
FREE Shipping

GOOLOO GT3000 Jump Starter 3000A 100W 2-Way Fast Charging, 12V Lithium Portable Car Battery Booster Pack, IP65 Power Bank Charger Box with Jumper Cables for 8L Diesel and 10L Gas Engines

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They’re everywhere today, but lithium-ion jump starters only first appeared in 2013. Now there are thousands of them (see our favorite portable jump starters), and what was once an expensive specialty product is affordable enough that most people should keep one in their car. They’re not only convenient, but safer than using jumper cables, as all the good ones detect reverse polarity. This prevents injuries from sparks and arcing; possible fires; and damage to a car’s battery and even electronics. In an emergency you don’t need another vehicle to get your car started, plus they almost all have flashlights and various USB ports to act as giant chargers and battery banks. To determine how long this battery can be used for to power a given device, use the following equation: Drive your car around for at least 30 minutes to charge up its battery a bit. It may simply need a few hours to fully recharge unless the battery is completely dead and requires a replacement The small size of this portable car jump starter does limit the space for a display. While there are LED light indicators to show the progress of the charge, they don’t tell you much. Other GooLoo jump starters will give you more information on things like amps and charge time.

GooLoo GT3000 Battery Jump Starter Test and Review

The iF DESIGN AWARD is one of the world’s most prestigious design awards. At the beginning of 2017, GOOLOO car jump starter stood out and won this Award, which enjoys the reputation of “Oscar of the design world” after a fierce competition with thousands of entries from all over the world. GOOLOO FLAGSHIP GP4000 JUMP STARTER ENRICH YOUR DRIVING LIFE IP65 water-resistant: Usable under rain, low pressure water jets from any direction, and condensation As you can see, there are some things you’ll get from any GooLoo model. The main difference between models at different price points is the capacity and peak amp rating of the battery. You can think of the GP2000 as the big brother of the GP4000 reviewed above. It uses a similar slim design that, though a bit bigger, is still a very portable charger. The biggest difference is that the GP2000 gives you more power (and costs a little bit more). Company claims that 10L gas, 8L diesel are supported. That may be true, but I’ll go with the more conservative approach of NOCO for their same 3,000A capacityMonths Stand-by Time】- Regular charging is not necessary as long as you own the GT3000 lithium-ion jump starter. The built-in 10 protection technologies also greatly extend the service life of the product. The display screen on the GP200 is incredibly helpful. It shows you the exact amount of charge remaining, first of all, so there’s no guesswork in the timing. In addition, it displays warnings if you switch the clamps or have an otherwise faulty connection. Intelligent output. Compatible with iPad 10.2-inch/; iPad mini 8.3-inch/; iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th / 3rd / 2nd / 1st generation; iPad Pro 11-inch 2nd / 1st generation; iPad Pro 10.5-inch; iPad Air 4th / 3rd generation; iPad 8th / 7th generation; iPad mini 5th generation, Apple Watch,etc. It can automatically identify adapt power of different devices, fast charging while proving safety. More Power. Less Heat. Here are the errors that may show up on the screen. They are also printed on the bottom of the Gooloo. So, I attached traditional booster cables, and discovered that the Ford battery was COMPLETELY DEAD, no voltage and no spark! I let my new car “charge” the Ford for about 30 minutes. I went to start it, and it turned over much slower than when I boosted it with the GooLoo, but this time, it remained running.

Review: Gooloo Car Jump Starter GT3000 Turbo (vs NOCO - YuenX

The main advantage of the G1500 is the improved Type-C charging port. This lets it charge a wider range of devices, including Chromebooks, MacBooks, and handheld gaming systems. This might not be related to jumping cars but it’s still useful. Giving your kid the option of charging their Switch on a long road trip can be a lifesaver, for example. The Gooloo GT3000 Turbo mirrors what was said about the NOCO batteries, and its high 3,000A output can jump start vehicles many dozen times over. Its rugged, eye catching design makes it stand out from the NOCO and Fanttik T8 Apex starters, and the addition of a 12V DC-to-12V Car Port cable opens it for more versatile use than the other brands I have compared it to. Both the Gooloo and Fanttik include modern USB-C PD (Power Delivery) output that can fast-charge phones, tablets, and laptops at up to 65W. None of the NOCO boosters mentioned in this article have this. That also means that the Gooloo and Fanttik batteries could power a laptop that uses 45W for up to 1.5 hours! That just highlights how NOCO — despite being one of the top brands in the industry — appears a bit outdated for modern times.Included (female) cigarette port cable surprised me: Powered my car freezer (although it would theoretically only last up 1-3 hours) Coincidentally, 1 day after receiving this GooLoo booster, my next door neighbor left their SUV, not driven for 2 months, run down its battery. As I write this update, I’ve got the Ford charging and I will be driving it later today. DURING THIS EVENT, THE BOOSTER DROPPED TO 93%, still enough to boost a few more times! If you are looking for EVA box for GOOLOO GP2000, GP Warrior, GT1500 or GE1200, it is recommended the smaller one. - EVA Storage Box.

GOOLOO Product User Manuals – GOOLOO

Beeping: Jump starter’s temperature is too low or high. Wait until the Gooloo’s temperature is between 32F – 113F All GOOLOO jump starters are designed with a wide compatibility range that can jump-start all your 12V vehicles easily and conveniently, from cars and motorcycles to RVs, ATVs, SUVs, tractors and boats. With 3-step easy steps, you'll be ready to start your engines in no time. 3-MIN SUPER-FAST CHARGE TO 20% READY TO BOOST I left my “less driven” Ford Fusion parked for 8 months. I expected I would need my GooLoo. Opened the box and the GooLoo was still at 100% charge, even after 6+ months. After some efforts to just get inside the car to open the hood, I attached the booster, dead battery , so I pressed BOOST. The Ford spun very fast and started right up! Then, it stopped running and I heard the GooLoo beeping. It was in a current overload state. I reset the GooLoo and started the car, 10 seconds later, it stopped again and the booster was beeping. Over heated, needing 10 minutes to “rest” and reset. Not only can it jump start your car, it can also charge your multiple devices on the road, like smart phone, bluetooth, ipad and so on. A real portable power bank charger. BRIGHT LED EMERGENCY LIGHT Easy to Use】- This car jump starter has an informative 3.2-inch screen. You can see clearly the real-time battery status, and when the screen shows solid READY, you can go to start the car. Compared with traditional jump box or jumper cables kit, it's really compact and easy to use.Beeping: Vehicle was jump started 4x within 10 minutes, putting the Gooloo into safe mode. Wait 10 mins before trying again

GOOLOO GT3000 Jump Starter – UK.GOOLOO

Disclosure: We received this product free in exchange for an honest, unbiased opinion, whether positive or negative. We test each product thoroughly, give high marks to only the very best, and th e views expressed here are honest and our own. Learn more Why A Jump Starter? No. You can jump start your vehicle in three easy steps. You can simply clamp on, connect to the car battery and wait for a solid green light on the clamp, then start your car. This unit is perfect to jump start a dead car in ice and snow when the battery is undercharging, the car stalls while driving, or in emergencies, for medical rescue, or on road trips. GOOLOO jump starter starts a car in only three steps. You can simply clamp on, connect to the car battery and start your car when your car battery is died from aging or weather. So easy,right? CHARGE MULTIPLE DEVICES All input and output ports are together under a rubber cover on one end. Photo credit: David Traver Adolphus / AutoGuide.comI also needed a new marine battery in my 3 liter Bayliner, but put it in the water the first time with a 13 year old battery on its last leg. So, it really works! Having the actual booster battery status is a real advantage as well. I now carry the 3000GT with us when we travel, just in case. I was naked with no tools, volt meter, or any way of diagnosing the status of the battery. 2 hours later, after 3 separate roadside service attempts, we were finally running and on our way home. Lithium-ion battery holds its charge for months and up to 2 years, although it should be charged every 3-6 months Boost Test: GT3000, T8 Apex, GB50, and GB40 were able to start my V6 engine SUV (3.5L gas) just fine

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop