Yuletide Greetings

Yuletide Greetings

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Need more inspiration for different kinds of friends? Try: Christmas Wishes for Your Best Friend, For Your Girlfriend, For Your Boyfriend Religious Christmas Wishes & Messages Wishing you a very merry Christmas, mom. You taught me the value of family time during the holidays, and I am grateful every day for it.

I hope these Christmas wishes will bring a special kind of warmth and joy to your heart. Wishing you all the best this holiday season! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, son. I hope you have a blissful Christmas. May the blessing of the Christmas season surround you throughout the year. On this merry day, I wish happiness surrounds you all around on this happy occasion. May God shower your life with unlimited blessings. Make some amazing memories this Christmas! Merry Christmas Greetings

More Merry Christmas wishes, card messages, poems, and quotes...

May the divine love of God descend into your home to make it a piece of heaven. This Christmas, I wish you find peace and prosperity in every sphere of your life. May Jesus continue to bless you with good health, happiness and success as we mark an end to this year. Have a blessed Christmas, Merry Christmas! May you feel all the love and joy throughout the day and all year round. Sending you the warmest greetings of this festive season and best wishes for happiness in this New Year. Here’s to hope the Christmas season fills your home with the warmth and joyfulness that you and your family deserve. Best wishes at Christmas and always! Dear wife, I want to thank you for being my biggest supporter. Words can never express my deepest affection for you, but you are the only one for me. Merry Christmas!

Thanks for brightening my life with your love and support. I want you to know that you are everything that I have ever dreamt of. Merry Christmas! A Christmas is a reward for those who believe in Christ. It comes with a promise that Christ will never abandon his dear followers. Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas to the world’s best boss. Thank you for being a good example, a great motivator and a source of inspiration! Christmas holiday is always fun and more charming as long as you are here with me. Thanks for always making everything worth it. My sweet angel, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Romantic Christmas Wishes for BoyfriendWhat is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.” – Agnes M. Pahro

Merry Christmas Daughter. Sending my warm wishes to you in this lovely season. May God keep you happy and healthy. The coming of Jesus at Bethlehem brought joy to the world and every human heart. May his coming this Christmas bring to each one of us that peace and joy that he desires to give. - by Mother Teresa Thank you for shaping me into the person I am today. Thank you for always being my no.1 supporter. Wishing you nothing but all the joy that Christmas brings. I love you so much. May all the peace and joy of Christmas fill your heart the whole year through, dad. Wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much.Christmas is surely a wonderful night – until you wake up the next day to stumble upon the mess of last night and your credit card bill makes you blind! You are my sweetest dream come true. I love you more than I love my life. Merry Christmas, love. Have a warm and wonderful time in this cold season! You are the best gift that I could have asked for from God. Thank you for blessing me with your existence. I love you so much. Eat, drink and be merry on this festive season, my dear. Christmas Wishes for Colleagues

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop