Mummy Fairy and Me (Mummy Fairy, 1)

Mummy Fairy and Me (Mummy Fairy, 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ella spends time with fairies and mermaids, helping save whales and solving robberies, all with the help of her fairy mother - although Mummy Fairy's spells do not always go to plan! Ella is a fairy-in-waiting, as she is not old enough to go to fairy school, but her Aunty Jo and her Granny are also fairies and help and support her, mostly! When fairy Aunty comes to school with Ella and tries to help her with her science project and defeat the unkind Zoe, fairy magic doesn't always go to plan... In 2014 she published a Young Adult novel Finding Audrey about a teenage girl with social anxiety and her madcap family, and in January 2018, Sophie published her first illustrated book for young readers about the charming adventures of a mother-daughter fairy duo, Mummy Fairy and Me (also published as Fairy Mom and Me). She tried all the different medicines in the cupboard, but nothing worked. At last Daddy called the doctor.

Mummy Fairy Me PDF – PDF Download Read Download Mummy Fairy Me PDF – PDF Download

The story was really enjoyable. It was funny. My niece really enjoyed the spells. And she thought that it would be cool if it was real (that your mom could turn into a fairy). Do you feel any better?’ asked Daddy. ‘No,’ said Mummy. ‘I don’t know what’s wrong. I’m going to look at the Fairy Doctor App.’ A friend of mine suggested reading a book of the author, Sophie Kinsella, for one of the reading challenges. I had lots of reading challenges at hand, so I decided to read the shortest book - it was a children’s book. Beautiful were the morals that the author tried to engrave into her little audience, and especially at the end where the protagonist did not like cheating and preferred upholding a trust. I can enthusiastically say that I’m looking forward to reading more of her books, especially the ones targeted to an adult audience.Ella's mom was really sweet, but in many ways she was a hot mess. She was really bad at doing magic. So everything she tries to do ends up all wonky.

Mummy Fairy and Me by Sophie Kinsella | Goodreads Mummy Fairy and Me by Sophie Kinsella | Goodreads

I personally listened to the audiobook version of this and think it worked quite well. Cassandra really nails the voices and brings forward a lot of enthusiasm to the reading. Oh dear, you have Fairy Flu,’ she said as soon as she saw Mummy Fairy. ‘I’m afraid there is no spell for Fairy Flu. If you try to cure it with magic, you’ll make it worse. You must drink lemon squash and rest. And you must definitely not try any more magic.’Mummy Fairy!’ I said. ‘You’ll freeze! And your head will turn into a snowball! Shall I call Aunty Jo? Maybe she can cure you.’

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop