From the Embers

From the Embers

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Which I understand is realistic of a parent, but as a reader, not really a driving force to make you really want to continue a book if I’m being honest with you. I loved that this story and its event made them re-evaluate everything they thought was important and who they were and who they wanted to be. I don't need the stress of fighting through annoying characters when reading is supposed to do the opposite. just to be clear, i didnt give it a low rating because of the comparison or similarity but because i didnt like how the romance between the MCs came together in this book. I read From the Embers and all I expected was a lot of sadness, grieving and guilt from the 2 MCs starting to fall for each other but their dead spouses were having an AFFAIR WITH EACH OTHER!

Readers are going to be blown away by Aly’s masterful combination of big, emotional themes, characters to die for and a brilliant twist in the tale. Self-made businesswoman Abbigail Gibson is on a trajectory toward massive success, but to get there, she must navigate the egos of her demanding clients - particularly the driven and obstinate Shark, who possesses the special talent of aggravating and arousing her within the same breath. Eason thinks Bree is a judgmental ice queen, while Bree believes Eason is a musician who needs to let go of his dream and step up for his family. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).When I think I have it figured out, she throws me for a loop, and she does it so seamlessly, I just never see it coming! Very few authors get to me like she does, and I just can’t wait to read what she’ll come up with next! Originally from Savannah, Georgia, USA Today bestselling author Aly Martinez now lives in South Carolina with her husband and four young children. It took losing the woman I loved, and facing the paralyzing task of moving on without her, for me to truly understand that.

Key said: “I’m delighted to welcome Aly to the Sphere list – from the moment I started From the Embers I knew Sphere would be the perfect partner to take this book to a whole new audience. Uma história lindíssima, apesar de ter um pouco de drama a mais para o meu gosto, previsível e um pouco forçada no final. Avoiding him was easy when the only place I saw his face was on ESPN—and a remote control could fix that problem. Fite Fitness needs a heartless suit to save it from bankruptcy, not a thirty-year-old woman who cries when her students leave for kindergarten.Winslow does her best to avoid Griffin, but when a woman is found dead on Eden property, the two of them have no choice but to cross paths. The characters leave their mark on you in such a way that by simply turning the pages, you develop this ache in your chest.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop