SIVGA SV021 Robin Rosewood Classic Wooden Closed Back Wired Over-Ear Headphone

SIVGA SV021 Robin Rosewood Classic Wooden Closed Back Wired Over-Ear Headphone

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mids: Hiroyuki Sawano – OldToday (01:25-01:52), instrument tonality and timbre are a lot better on the KPH30i. Vocal tonality is more accurate on the SV021 but timbre is a lot better on the KPH30i as well as more forward vocals. Due to the very peaky treble on the SV021, it is perceived as the cleaner and the one with more macro-details, although micro-details are similar. In terms of timbre, I find the lower end of the spectrum to sound pretty natural and accurate. However, I find the top end to be slightly sharper and brighter than what I would consider as "natural". Sivga SV021 has a detachable cable with a 3.5mm termination plug. It is a very durable high-quality cable with a woven sleeve that matches the headphone and complements its design. Enjoy High-Quality Music Straight Out Of Your Smartphones:- The young individual or the individual that doesn’t have a big bank, I write this with you in mind. As I said at the start, I was certain that I wasn’t going to like these, based on the graphs and the descriptions by other reviewers. The strange thing is that, while they sound like I expected them to, I don’t dislike them, in fact, I find that they make me feel very relaxed as soon as I put them on.

SIVGA SV021 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Any item returned incomplete or with physical damage such as scratches etc., excessive signs of use, or abuse will not be accepted for return. As stated above, once really should devote more time to a unit, even if upon first impression it is not favorable. One of my least favorite IEM’s ever was downright horrible to me. But of good faith, I listened diligently and fulfilled the obligations necessary to promote who it might be good for. And this was an IEM, which was seeing good acclaim from many. Not me. use not following the ‘User Guide’ or any additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials.In terms of build quality, the ATH-M50X are made of plastic and the ear cups are shallower. The modern and fashionable-looking Robin are definitely more eye-catching for consumers. The deeper ear cups and better cushioning on the headband are more comfortable as well.

Sivga SV021 (Robin) Headphone Review: These - HIFI Trends

Hiroyuki Sawano – Lose (string version) (01:22-01:59), Cello tonality, timbre and texture are better on the KPH30i but cleaner on the SV021. Violin tonality and treble-extension are better on the SV021 but is sharp, timbre is a lot better on the KPH30i. Overall, Robin is better in terms of bass, dynamics, and soundstage width, but k371 has the better midrange, tonal balance, and resolution. Treble​Like most of the V-Shaped headphones, SV021 Robins are bright up top. They can get sibilant and grating quite easily in higher volumes. Also, you can come across sudden peaks even when you think you are listening in a relatively safe volume. To be honest I had one the worst Gangsta’s Paradise experiences with their mushy bass and tiring treble. Hiroyuki Sawano – Scapegoat (00:57-01:17), a lot more natural tonality/timbre, not recessed mids and not veiled on the Phoenix.Treble is quite aggressive as there are multiple peaks: I can point to at least two, one around 5 kHz and the second around 8 kHz (give or take). These two together make instruments quite harsh and fatiguing. Even though detail is fine, it ends up being lost due to the fact that highs are piercing and not quite pleasant to listen to. Extension is fine, with the upmost frequencies being possibly even too present. However, the SIVGA Robin SV021 is like two marshmallows gently caressing my ears. The Robin SV021 is more spacious in width factor of the imaging experience but it pales in comparison to bass response and depth.

Sivga Oriole vs Robin SV021 Comparison Review - Major HiFi Sivga Oriole vs Robin SV021 Comparison Review - Major HiFi

The sub-bass has pretty good extension but it doesn’t hit very hard. You get a fairly light rumble that is satisfying enough but is nowhere near basshead level. Listening to “A Dive Into Ether” by Nibana, the SV021 still manages to sound like a balanced headphone while some other headphones or IEMs (shout out to Shozy Ceres) crumble under the weight of the bass.Do I Wanna Know” by Arctic Monkeys — introduction. SV021 has a stronger impact with more quantity and presence, whereas Blue is more controlled. SV021 has more of a “oomph” due to its deeper sub-bass response. N6ii and T01 module & R01(mostly T01 since it adds more energy and details to the headphone and also better wider and taller stage) for portable on chair listening experience for the most part of the review. The Robin SV021 is generally a warm-sounding headphone. It has rich bass, vocals are not recessed and the trebles are crisp and clear. It’s fun and musical in general; and I think it would be a good headphone for casual listening, media consumption, and even gaming. I just don’t recommend this for mixing and critical listening session. You’ll have to look for a neutral and natural-sounding headphone, like the LCD-X, if that’s what you are after. The Robin is responsive to the nature of the amplifiers and DACs. I spent lots of time experimenting and I finally settled on the Topping E30 plus iFi Zen Can combo.

Sivga sv021 Review • Audiostance

At just 32Ω, the Robin SV021 doesn’t require any amplification at all. It sounds great right out of the 3.5mm output of my HP Omen laptop. A small voltage output portable player is more than enough to get great sound out of. If you are not listening to any other headphones, these can be enjoyable, but comparing the SV-21 to other options on the market leaves no space for it. The frame leading from the earcup to the headband is made from lightweight but durable metal, while the headband itself is constructed with high-quality protein leather, providing you with some extremely plush cushioning that feels amazing on the skin. After bending the headphones like a maniac, I can finally say that they sit alright on my head —the way that they should’ve sat out of the box. There is a little creaking when moving the headband around, nothing terrible but it is noticeable, and unfortunately there is no swivel in the cups, something that may be a deal breaker for some, but is actually fairly well counteracted by the pads.When I handed her the Orioles, I asked her what price range she thought they might belong to. Her guess was five times more than reality. That is high praise for Sivga’s construction. The highs are energetic with nice air and sparkle on top, details are good, and the treble doesn't get overwhelming. I simply could not write a review with the horizontal rotation problem present. I knew that this headphone is capable of much, much more (because once I physically pressed the ear-cups against my ears, the performance was significantly better). Technicalities: Shiro Sagisu – Hundred years war (02:24-02:57), wider on the SV021 but a lot deeper and more holographic on the 1AM2. Macro detail is better on the SV021 (due to the massive treble peaks) but imaging, separation and timbre on the 1AM2 is outclassing the SV021.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop