Frida Mom Disposable Postpartum Underwear, Grey (Waist 70-107 cm)

£7.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I look scared as I hear the phone ringing. The hairstylist goes to the phone. My mom comes over to the chair as she reaches out and holds my hand while the hairstylist answers the phone. My favorite thing in the world to do is a more fun topic which is my hidden passion, which I do during my paper route some times. Well I have been doing it more and more lately. I catch the yellow ball of cloths and notice it's the dress I was wearing before nap time. "Hurry up and get dressed so we can go outside and play. That was a good catch too by the way." I take the dress and start to pull it over my head so Beth won’t see I’m wearing a wet diaper. The pink panties my step mom wore the other day. Temptation ran through my mind, and it consumed me. I looked around, no one was there.

Yes Mrs. Howard we had a lot of fun today. We will have to do it again real soon. My mommy and I are getting our hair done. Is that why the two of you are here to get your hair done?” I look scared hearing Beth's comment about us getting our hair done to. Then, I got the pantyhose. I had never worn them before but always wanted to wear one. This was my best chance. So, slowly I put them on. I struggled to get it on because the alignment always got wrong. With quite a bit of effort, I finally got the pantyhose on. It was an intense feeling that I had never experienced before. I completely fell in love with how it felt on my legs. Lastly, I put on my mom’s heels and my feet could fit in them. It felt amazing. Ummmmm I can explain mommy.” As I realize I called her mommy like a little girl would, not like the ten year old boy I am. or I will be the day after tomorrow if my mom doesn’t kill me.

The mom lets go of my hand. “Okay I have to bring the rest of the groceries in so Beth take her up to your room and find her something to change into. Seeing the two of you walking together, she is smaller than you. You might look in those bags of your old cloths you have that we were going to give away that don’t fit you anymore.” We start walking hand and hand to the stair case. Mom looks at me like I'm in deep trouble. “Now listen hear young lady you will talk nice or I will pull you over my knee and lift that pretty dress up and spank your baby butt. Now do you understand BABY GIRL? Now tell mommy you will be a good girl.”

But Beth do I really have to wear a diaper?" as Beth hands me the diaper and panties. I walk into her bathroom and I slide my training panties off and I see Beth's training panties in her hamper. I drop mine in there to. I grab the Barbie pull up and see it’s a diaper not a pull up like Beth’s.

Comments

I didn't just take in the sweet waff that came from it, but I consumed the smell as if it were the last breath of air I would ever take. It was everything I expected and more. I was intoxicated by it, and every time I filled my lungs with the smell I wanted more. Letting out a big breathe and I turn around and reach out for the door knob seeing my mom face to face with me smiling from ear to ear. “What are you doing Kelly dressed like a little girl?” We start walking to the front yard. “Can you ride your bicycle home or do you want us to drop you off? It’s not easy to ride a bicycle while wearing a dress Kellie.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop