Vass Fleece Lined Winter Boot

Vass Fleece Lined Winter Boot

RRP: £69.99
Price: £34.995
£34.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The boots are 100% waterproof up to the mid section of the shoe, ensuring that you can step in all manner of bankside puddles without fear.

Vass Shoes - Made To Order Collection – Ascot Shoes Vass Shoes - Made To Order Collection – Ascot Shoes

Whether you’re a sea fishingfanatic who spends your time competing against the elements or you’re a carp fishingaficionado, Vass produce high-end performance wear which is ideal for your needs at the water’s edge. Vass has a wide range of boots, waders, and other clothing items in its catalogue, it is the brand that will keep you dry by the bank. There is no thermal insulation in these boots, therefore you will suffer from cold feet during the winter months. The term fleece-lined gives you the sense that these are going to be super-warm boots capable of keeping your feet warm in sub-zero temperatures.The Vass-Tex 700E Chest Waders are also available in breathable material, thigh wader design, and Vass-Tex 700 material. Whether you’re looking for a waterproof jacket or a pair of high-performance waders, Vass will ensure that you’re kept warm and dry throughout your time on the bank. This is a fleece lined multi season boot designed to be used in many fishing environments throughout the year.

Vass Waders | Vass Waterproofs | North East Tackle Supplies Vass Waders | Vass Waterproofs | North East Tackle Supplies

It also features a deep heel kick, which gives extra grip on the heel making it incredibly easy to remove when wet. The range of products now goes from the heaviest duty reinforced waders on the market to entry level waders that don’t compromise on quality. However, after my first trip in them during a cold spell in January, I knew straight away that these were not going to keep my feet warm. I am not affiliated with Vass is any way, so you’re getting an honest opinion with from an everyday carp angler. We offer competitive pricing on all our Vass Waders and Waterproofs, ensuring that you get the best value for your money.You can pay securely during Checkout process using your payment card via our secured payments system. Additional reinforcement on the knees is also a great idea as with previous wader I have found that I put holes through them when kneeling down. The last thing you want is to be stuck on the bank for the weekend in an uncomfortable pair of footwear. The Vass-Tex 700E Chest Waders are made of heavy-duty PVC material, providing excellent durability and long-lasting performance. The brand uses top-quality materials and advanced technology to create waders and waterproofs that provide excellent performance and comfort.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop