LA NUIT DE L'HOMME Eau de toilette spray 200 ml

LA NUIT DE L'HOMME Eau de toilette spray 200 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sometimes the packaging may have changed since the photo was taken, or the photography may be of a different size of the same product. I have a shaving soap and aftershave balm which smells exactly like La Nuit, it's inspired by it and I love using that also. It opens up with sweet fresh spicy and warm spices notes in the background then dry down is sweet creamy woody.

I haven't smelled the rest of the L'Homme line besides the OG but there have to be better options that this. In fact if it wasn't for the claims of the new batches being super weak, I would purchase this bottle just to give it to my partner to wear because it smells so darn good. Be that as it may, the performance is just as bad as l'homme, so I'd actually suggest wearing this in summer (especially at night, as implied by the name). For that I think it's a great scent for intimate settings, or when you lean in close to another person. Its bottle follows exactly the same lines as those of the L'Homme collection, however, its colors vary, and on this occasion its glass adopts total transparency that gradually fades until it shows a dark tone, as a symbol of its character.Eine Ausnahme gilt in solchen Fällen, in denen die vorherige Einholung einer Einwilligung aus tatsächlichen Gründen nicht möglich ist und die Verarbeitung der Daten durch gesetzliche Vorschriften gestattet ist. Weiterhin erfolgt eine Erhebung und Verwendung personenbezogener Daten regelmäßig nur nach entsprechender Einwilligung. DSGVO: Die betroffene Person kann vom Verantwortlichen die Einschränkung der Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten nach Maßgabe des Art. This one would be good for intimate settings or even really an office spray, since most people won't even notice you're wearing something.

I’d highly recommend using this fragrance during indoor intimate occasions dressed down as it’s a soft projecting fragrance. It also projects really well in the first 2 hours, I was getting ready to go out with my girlfriend and applied 4 sprays (two behind each ear, one behind my neck, and one under my shirt), and when I picked her up (which was about an hour and a half later) she commented on how nice I smelt as soon as she entered the car. Any payment information entered is processed by trusted third parties who are in turn compliant with current data legislation. I purchased it without thinking and when I got home I started to read online about it and everyone said the reformulation ruined it and that it barely lasts 2 hours, now keep in mind that I never tried the old formulations but this is strong.La Nuit de L'Homme is the oriental version of the original L'Homme, from which it retains many aromatic elements, but adds notes that add sensuality and make it a little sexier. on each side of the neck, 1 behind the neck, 1 on the chest and 1 on the right tricep will do nicely.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop