The Trap: What it is, how is works, and how we escape its illusions

The Trap: What it is, how is works, and how we escape its illusions

RRP: £15.00
Price: £7.5
£7.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We can only experience lack, fear and suffering due to PERCEIVED separation from God/ our Divine Self. There is little new here, except for an utterly risible story about him being haunted by an old school crush, getting told by mediums that this poor woman was indeed dead and communicating with him from beyond the veil, only to discover that in fact she was still alive - and instead of writing off the mediums as charlatans, he put energy into trying to contact her to ask about a bad night at the school play some half a century prior. On a second listen, I have to say he gives some very credible answers to spiritual questions, that neither Christianity nor Buddhism has been able to answer for me over the years. but we were denied the fruit from the Tree of Life which would have given us the continuous time with no forgetting from death and rebirth that we needed to really get out of the Matrix and back to the real 5D world the Creator/Creatrix with no name beyond the religions (from religare, to bind) of slavery. This book, like the multitude of screeds before it, is simply a rehash of previous content with a few new sprinkles thrown in.

The only miniscule criticism that I had was the initial few dozen pages when David’s football career was described at length. So we essentially have the same tired old disinformation, sophistry, anti-christian rhetoric, and unsupported opinion that are hallmarks of Icke's MO. Know that you are not really white, or black, or asian, or gay, or straight, or transgender, or whatever. Icke has lived in Ryde on the Isle of Wight off the south coast of England since 1982 where his decades of writing, public speaking and controversy have made him the island's best-known resident. His findings were met at first with incredulity and ridicule by many - until what he said has been proved right year after year and the skeptical began to listen.There's an interesting take on the simulation hypothesis and how extraterrestrials may in fact be artificially intelligent drone "watchkeepers" who oversee our transcendence from this life to the next during the alleged reincarnation process. That is a limitation in and of itself, we were in a prison and the serpent (the good faction of the reptilians? In this eye-opening work David Icke slowly takes you through the maze of matrix and explains the things you see as you travel along. However, there's a lot of "everyone knows" and "everyone's seen" which isn't a great way to support a hypothesis. He does not push his perspectives in an aggressive way, but shares his insights and allows you to do with them, what you will.

As an OG fan (circa 2006) of David Ickes work, I had to stop reading his books around 2014 or so because they were becoming (more) ridiculous. Attachments are not just love for certain souls/ avatars or things or unsatisfied desires or sense of adventure, etc. Chapter Gods of the Matrix: "worship of the serpent is the oldest and most global of all religions" FALSE. Now suffering is not only food for the dark force, but also the currency, with which we pay to this dark force to be able to tune to a better frequency. If you understand your human soul as an avatar that keeps dying and respawning in the game Your Spirit is playing, you would get very close to the truth.He really encourages us to think for ourselves while he exposes the truth about the nature of our reality and the perceptual trap that has been put on our consciousness. But I guess The Trap deserves four stars and not five, mostly because I didn’t care for the book’s newsprint pages, awful typeset, and tiresome memes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop