Joop! Homme Absolute Eau de Parfum

Joop! Homme Absolute Eau de Parfum

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

An important factor to consider here, is just how many options you have available, there are absolutely tons of suppliers and brands offering very similar products in the Aftershave category. All of these brands fighting to compete with each other is great news for you and us, because they’re always trying their very best to offer the best product on the market and at a competitive price…RESULT!

Joop! Homme Absoluteis a moody autumn/winter fragrance that leans towards evening wear. This scent smells classy, so ideal for eating out, date night, bars and clubs. This is not an office fragrance, in my humble opinion. Joop Homme Absolute is rather atypical fragrance, firstly for the house of Joop, second for the original Joop Homme. Joop! Homme Iceis perhaps more of a daytime fragrance, and in my opinion, ideal for any season. I can see myself wearing this to pretty much any occasion, from casually nipping to the shops to attending a wedding and everything in between.

Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions

Dry-down introduces woody-musky cashmeran and a subtle hint of tonka bean. Once settled, it remains a nutty/woody scent with bitter zest and a powdery edge. I have read in many comments that the scent would not change during the day, but that is not true. He does it only very quietly, almost subtly and yet, if you take your time, you notice the change. The opening is spicy/sweet, with cardamom-coated vanilla noticeable right from the start. Violet leaf and bergamot also creep in. A heart of balsam fir adds its pine freshness, with vetiver and geranium hovering around the sidelines.

Joop! WOW! Intenseis an evening fragrance for the autumn/winter. It’s ideas as a date fragrance, dining out, visiting the theatre, cinema trips, etc. Not a full-on clubbing cologne, in my personal opinion. Joop! WOW!is quite a versatile fragrance that can be worn in autumn/winter/spring. It’s a bit too woody/spicy for full-on summer wear. Leans more towards smart/casual evening wear.Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will Joop! Go Eau de Toiletteis an energising combination of sweet, sour and spice that is fresh and youthful. Released in 2006, the perfumer behind this spicy ‘freshie’ is Sophie Labbe.

not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and Upon dry-down, lush tobacco leaf and woody notes join forces to ensure an incredible finale. Once settled, this fragrance is a booze-fuelled combination of pepper, tobacco and wood.Joop! Homme Sport Eau de Toilette is a minty-fresh marine fragrance that many Joop! fans say is similar to Jean Paul Gaultier’s Le Male. Released in 2016, the perfumer responsible for this ‘freshie’ is Antoine Lie. Performance of Joop! Jumpwas better than I expected from a ‘freshie’. This fragrance lasted 5+ hours before becoming a skin scent. Sillage and projection are moderate. It smells fantastic, but not a blind buy. Personally, I feel that the presentation does not really do this fragrance justice. The juice inside is far more mature and confident than the almost joke-like purple bottle with a smiling skull on the front. Upon dry-down, sweet vanilla soon becomes most dominant, with touches of tonka bean and warm woods. Finally settles into a warm and spicy vanilla scent with powdery edges. I could bathe all day in CDG Avignon and Jovoy la liturgie des heures but as much as I love incense based scents others close by may not (tough I say) but this creation from Joop will mean everyone in the same room can get on.

The sample I tried lasted 4+ hours with moderate-to-fair sillage/projection before fading into a skin-scent. This performance is more than acceptable, considering the price. This fragrance opens with spicy pink peppercorns soaked in a heart of rum that gives a dark edge. I even get hints of sweet coconut, but it’s not listed in the notes. Joop! Homme Wildis an autumn/winter/spring fragrance that should be reserved for evening wear. This is just the type of scent to wear for an all-nighter when you want to hit the bars and clubs with no idea where the night will take you.Upon dry-down, sweet tonka bean is most noticeable, casting its crowd-pleasing vanilla magic. It is further bolstered by musk and vetiver. Settles into a fresh yet soft and powdery heliotrope/vanilla combo with zesty edges. This is an almost beast-mode fragrance, so handle with care. Sillage and projection are enormous, and longevity is 5+ hours. Almost nuclear initially but does settle down after an hour or so. With this absolute which reminds very firmly of the Luna Rossa extreme, Coty has brought a very beautiful and well composed participant on the market. He is already from the 2019 what passed me by completely. The poor durability can not be understood, He performs around 5-6 hours very strong and is still perceived a little more than a skin scent afterwards. The spiciness at first spray it keeps until the end. This pepper is reminiscent of the Luna, perhaps also the Bang by Marc Jacobs, which can also be found at Coty. It takes time for that fragrance. A lot of time. It's not the fragrance that takes time, it's the wearer. If you take this time, Joop Homme Absolute takes the user on a trip around the world.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop