Happy People Cotton Double-Box Mattress, 200 X 130 X 8 Cm Multi-Color

Happy People Cotton Double-Box Mattress, 200 X 130 X 8 Cm Multi-Color

RRP: £130.78
Price: £65.39
£65.39 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Make camping a little more comfortable with an air bed from Halfords. Inflatable mattresses provide a cushion of air for you to sleep on, keeping you sleeping soundly under the stars (or in your tent). Which camping bed do I need? There’s no right or wrong way to camp, just make yourself comfortable. Most people either pair up an air bed or camping bed with a sleeping bag, or even your own sheets, pillows and duvet. If you're needing more space for your bed, why not consider getting a double blow up mattress? Guarantee a great nights sleep with warm and snug sleeping bags and your choice of folding camp beds and camping airbeds. Lightweight camping mats cater to the more budget conscious camper and Camperlands also sell a selection of airbed pumps and pillows to make the camping experience a little more comfortable. Folding Camp Beds Caring for your inflatable mattress is easy. Here’s what you need to do to ensure your air bed lasts for years.

Get off the ground when camping and enjoy a comfortable nights sleep with a strong and sturdy folding camp beds that will keep you away from the cold ground for a warmer, more restful night. Stay comfy from top to toe with a soft camping pillow and an Outwell air bed. Our camping pillows come in different shapes and styles so you’re sure to find the perfect place to rest your head. Also it's an 'I beam' construction not 'box construction', in my opinion it does make a difference to the comfort ( but we are all different ) Self Inflating Mats are a high quality alternative to Air Beds or other types of Camping Mats. While they are usually thinner than Air Beds, Self-Inflating mats have an inner foam structure making them better insulating and often more comfortable. They are also usually more stable so they don't shift around uner your weight like an Air Bed can. We then bought a couple of Outwell Campbeds, which we still use today, either in the awning, or as guest beds in the house for when our daughters and grandchildren come home to stay.I think you can still get them. I've seen them listed, often under the Lilo brand. We had one for years. It just would not die, but was too low, and the pillow bit was very hard. Asenaldes - thank you. I have googled as you suggest and although images do come up I cannot find a single rubberised cotton airbed in blue and red to actually buy. If you have seen one would you put a link up please? Thank you :)

Forum Description: Advice and queries on all camping and caravanning, and outdoor equipment from airbeds to fridges!

Buy Quality Camping Equipment to Make Your Caravan Holiday a Success

Blowing up an air bed can require a good few pumps when using a manual foot pump, but most can manage this in a matter of minutes. If you’re needing to pump up large beds, or multiple beds, then an electric air bed pump might be a better option for you. A waterproof mattress protector is ideal if you have young children, as it will protect the soft top surface of your air bed from accidents and spillages. The mattress protector is essentially just a sheet with an absorbent surface and is much easier to clean than an entire air bed. Fitted sheets are also recommended to protect memory foam topped air mattresses.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop