Duru Lemon Traditional Turkish Cologne Aftershave, Citrus, 400 ml

Duru Lemon Traditional Turkish Cologne Aftershave, Citrus, 400 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you can find a good deal on it, I'd recommend trying some if you're a fan of straight lemon scents! In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.

I also used to squeeze it onto a cold flannel after I'd been out just to cool down which was very refreshing.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Well, maybe it comes across as slightly sweeter than fresh cut lemon, so let's say fresh cut lemon + a bit of freshly grated lemon zest.

Cologne is a fragrant liquid that is often preferred to serve to guests, especially on holidays and important days. In my bus trip from Istanbul to Ankara the bus stuards will dispensed cologne among the passangers to clean up and refresh on breaks and before catering meals.I haven't tried Pereja, so I have no reference for that, but I'm lucky that at least with my skin chemistry, the Duru still stayed pretty natural smelling, even when it sweetened a bit towards the end, all the way until I couldn't smell it anymore. With the unique formula of the traditional Turkish cologne, this Turkish market product creates a nostalgic atmosphere besides its refreshing effect. The Duru Lemon Cologne (Limon Kolonya) from Turkey is one of the most refreshing great colognes known for it's crisp and wonderful lemony scent. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund into to your bank account, generally it takes 5-7 days to get processed. Mehmet Efendi Turkish coffee | 250g Please check out the rest of our Turkish Coffee Toronto collection Mehmet Efendi Turkish Coffee is a high-quality and authentic coffee that is renowned for its rich, full-bodied flavor and unique brewing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop