L’Oréal Professionnel | Serie Expert | Absolut Repair Lightweight Hair Mask | For Fine Damaged Hair 500 ml

£37.28
FREE Shipping

L’Oréal Professionnel | Serie Expert | Absolut Repair Lightweight Hair Mask | For Fine Damaged Hair 500 ml

RRP: £74.56
Price: £37.28
£37.28 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Using this transforming formula containing the most reconstructing ingredients, you can create a barrier insulating all the essential nutrients that your hair needs to retain its natural softness and shine!

Maybe I'm just used to the effects of Lador products, which really create silkiness, and this is just disappointing. The new formula leaves your hair with weird glittery gold bits in it, doesn't untangle as well, needs a higher amount to be used, feels slimy and doesn't wash out as well, leaving your hair heavy and greasy. This did not feel particularly conditioning nowhere near as good as the Absolut without Gold in the title!

Not to mention that you have to clean the bathtub every time you use the mask because it doesn't wash off. It is enriched with gold quinoa and protein that restructure and repair the hair without causing any heaviness. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. Too watery Too watery, fell all over my shower when trying to apply to my hair, I had more on the tiles!

The hair is manageable and up to 7X** shinier after the treatment routine including the Absolut Repair resurfacing shampoo. Infused with GOLD QUINOA + PROTEIN, this butter-like formula is a miracle worker, providing you with a 7x* shinier look! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. They say it's an amazing hair product, makes their hair shiny and soft, and is happy with the nice quality. Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-6, Linalool, Lactic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6, Parfum / Fragrance.This hair conditioner from L'Oréal has a lightweight feel but is a very moisturizing hair treatment to enhance hair's natural elasticity, to strengthen, and to leave hair smooth, soft, shiny, and healthy-looking. The hair is manageable and 7X** shinier after the treatment routine including the Absolut Repair resurfacing shampoo.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop