xingyueshop Wayne's World Cap Wayne's World Hat (Black)(Size: One Size)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our pets bought us mystery boxes for christmas and they were a huge success, clever cats." Noah and Deb, Melbourne, Victoria. Will enjoy these heavy-duty bookends...love that they are iron and will truly hold up books!" Susan, USA

I love everything you sell. I think its my 3 time getting something from you and I have told many people about this amazing place x" Aliyah WA As a recently new customer I just love SixThings and especially the mystery boxes….. I have bought at least three for myself and I have loved the surprises of each and every one." A, NSWY ou guys are are doing what ya do well so yeh here’s a gold star for making my online shopping easier." Montana VIC

I love your store. I've been buying myself mystery boxes for Christmas and birthday for years and every one is perfect." Belinda After such a tough year this has been the best thing. The crystals are beautiful. I feel so spoilt." Sally-Ann My 4 children (10-18yrs) are loving their advent boxes. We are all so excited for the next one each day. Thank you for making sure each box was different and special. Who knew there were so many different crystals! Wonderful product." Kerri We're onto our 3rd year of six things mystery box gifts for our birthdays and xmas. Each one is amazing. We can tell the items are selected with care. You really do go above and beyond. Thank you so much." Belle and Josh, Brisbane QLD It’s actually relatively straightforward to create a Wayne from Wayne’s World costume. While there are no complete costumes available, you can easily create one using a few accessories – we’re going to show you every item you need with links to trusted UK fancy dress suppliers.

Wayne and Garth would totally approve of you rockin this Waynes World trucker cap on a daily basis or to your next fancy dress party, quiz night or Halloween gig.

An alternative to the plain T-shirt is one featuring the movie logo. It’s a more expensive option, but it will leave party goers in now doubt as to who you’re dressed as. I have loved this shop for a long time from Burleigh x 2 to Tweed then 100% online! ... know I can count on you guys to fit the bill! As always love your work! Cheers." Danielle, Brisbane QLD The iconic 1992 comedy film starred Mike Myers as the lead character. So let’s take a look at what you need to dress-up as Wayne Campbell… Always fast delivery, never been let down with the products always amazing and on point with everything!!" Samantha Crystal advent box - "I have freaking loved opening each crystal. Such a treat. Definitely getting it again." Kristy

Thank you so much!! Buying another 5 mystery boxes as Christmas presents!! I am obsessed with these!!!” Danielle, Penguin, Tasmania. The crystals in my advent box were above expectations and i got a free pay it forward gift (another crystal yippee) which totally made my day. Thanks to the team at six things and that amazing person who gave me a gift!!!!" Anna Sixthings is the gift shop worth the stop! Never a disappointment when buying a mystery box, and they're great for a present - the choice is made for you. Always a pleasure to deal with - and i've never once stepped foot in the door!" Emily, via Google Great value for money and not filled with crap like some mystery boxes. Well done team." Brett, Melbourne, Victoria.

Or you could opt for this all-in-one Wayne wig and baseball capwhich features “Party! Excellent!” on the front. These Zico classic straight leg regular fit jeans are perfect for both a Garth and Wayne costume. It is entirely optional whether you rip the knees, of course, and I would certainly not be brave enough to do it on a new pair of jeans! This pair fits up to 40″ waist, which is more suitable for those of us over a certain age with pot bellies! This big box is crazy! It reminded us of visiting your shop. So much good stuff. We laughed at some items and I just couldn't wait to display others. Thank you Mad Hatter." Brett and Suze, Melbourne, Victoria. A fabulous surprise for my husband’s Christmas present. He loves it. Thank you for the quality." Claire, NT Next, you need a pair of regular fit light blue denim jeans with ripped knees. If you don’t have any, then this is the most expensive item of the four.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop