PYUNKANG YUL Facial Essence Toner 100ml - Face Moisturizer Skin Care Korean Toner for Dry and Combination Skin Types - Astringent for Face Certified as a Zero-Irritation - Condensed Texture…

£55.25
FREE Shipping

PYUNKANG YUL Facial Essence Toner 100ml - Face Moisturizer Skin Care Korean Toner for Dry and Combination Skin Types - Astringent for Face Certified as a Zero-Irritation - Condensed Texture…

RRP: £110.50
Price: £55.25
£55.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It has a rich, creamy texture and contains a mix of skin-benefiting ingredients, such as Centella asiastica extract, beta-glucan, hyaluronic acid, and licorice root to help brighten and soothe the skin. Since there are only seven ingredients in the toner, we’ll review each ingredient and discuss its purpose/benefits.

Introducing the holy grail of essence toners; the Pyunkang Yul Dear Essence Toner, contains over 93% Milk Vetch Root Extract, loaded with soothing betaine and other skin-loving anti-oxidants to re-energise and replenish your skin. The essence-like texture of this toner provides intense hydration leaving your skin feeling smooth and looking healthy. It is certified as zero-irritation by Korea Dermatology Research Institute and has passed stringent skin patch tests. These include: Amodimethicone, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetearyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethiconol, Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone. It is not a bad product at all. It didn’t cause any allergic reactions on my skin. But I would honestly say that there are still better products out there, at the same price range, which gives better results on my skin. Not to offend people who find this great, but it is just an okay product for me – nothing bad but nothing great too. As a result, please note this is only an experimental label that can be best used to possible identify problematic products you have used in the past. It is in no way a perfect identifier nor a predictor in whether or not it will exacerbate or cause fungal acne. It will continue to be worked on as more information and research comes to light.Also I got a Nacific item and didn’t get a Stray Kids PC which I have come to expect now which is maybe a little selfish but I was really sad I didn’t get one this time! The brand’s philosophy of “less is more” is demonstrated by using non-irritating and effective ingredients.

This silicone is a synthetic skin conditioning agent and a surfactant that belongs to the chemical class of silicones and siloxanes. Maka dari itu, pada produk essence toner ini pun kamu bisa melihat hanya terdapat tujuh kandungan. Di antaranya adalah Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, dan juga Arginine. Namun, karena teksturnya yang sedikit lebih kental dibanding toner pada umumnya, sebaiknya gunakan kapas yang tipis agar kamu tidak perlu mengeluarkan isi produk lebih banyak untuk kapas yang terasa basah. You can also apply a few drops to a cotton pad and gently wipe the skin with the cotton pad. This method can help to remove any excess dirt, oil, makeup or bacteria you may have missed with your cleanser. The herb is rich in flavanoids which have been shown to help with signs of aging by stimulating collagen production. It also has high concentrations of saponins which have been shown to promote wound healing. Saponins can also provide a variety of other benefits like antioxidant protection, soothing/calming, anti-acne and hydrating properties.

Reviews

Kulit mengelupas hilang,review Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner. (Foto: Dok. BukaReview) Kulit mengelupas hilang,review Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner. (Foto: Dok. BukaReview) It’s an herb that’s commonly used in traditional Chinese Medicine to treat everything from a cold to heart issues. As for the skin, it provides tons of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits to help calm any skin irritations, reduce redness and protect the skin from environmental damage. Arginine: Arginine is an amino acid with many beneficial properties for the skin. It is a natural moisturizing factor (NMF), which helps to keep the skin hydrated.

Terkadang, setelah membersihkan kulit wajah rutinitas yang terlewatkan adalah mengaplikasikan toner. Apalagi kalau kamu malas untuk mengambil kapas terlebih dahulu. Padahal, produk toner dapat mengembalikan keseimbangan serta mempersiapkan kulit menerima produk selanjutnya yang akan dipakai. Seperti salah satu produk dari brand Pyunkang Yul yang sempat diperbincangkan oleh skincare enthusiast. Simak dulu yuk, review Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner yang ampuh membuat kulit jadi lebih lembap. If you have oily or acne prone skin and are looking for a hydrating toner that won’t irritate your skin or make it more greasy or oily, then Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner could be a great choice.Hexanediol: 1,2-Hexanediol is a clear colorless alcohol that functions as a humectant, emollient, and solvent. As a humectant, 1,2-hexanediol helps attract and retain moisture in the skin. Its emollient properties help to soften and smooth the skin. As a solvent, it helps other ingredients dissolve in water. If not, don't worry about it - they do have had one of the longest safety records as preservatives! Also, it contains hyaluronic acid, responsible for hydration, and it breaks down collagen, giving you that firmer and younger-looking skin. Plus, it can protect the skin against UVA and UVB, reducing the risk of skin cancer and hyperpigmentation. Its regenerating properties speed up the wound healing process, suitable for acne-prone skin. I really put Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner to the test as I started using the toner while I was testing a new retinol serum.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop