Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L09 (128GB, Single-SIM, Android, 6.39" inch) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone (Emerald Green)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L09 (128GB, Single-SIM, Android, 6.39" inch) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone (Emerald Green)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. If you are looking to make the most environmentally conscious choices, go refurbished and don't forget to sell or donate your old device. Batteria: infinita, nonostante le dimensioni contenute rispetto ai telefoni odierni, questo telefono fa tranquillamente 6 ore di schermo acceso ogni giorno e considerate che io vado a correre regolarmente per un'oretta usando cuffie bluetooth con podcast e musica in streaming e tracking del percorso con GPS sempre attivo. This is a big leap from other competitors and is just one of the many advantages the Mate 20 Pro has.

There is so much to like about it and I would love to share all of my experiences of the device with you with my review of this device. huaweilya-l09 (unknown/unknown) show all News 23/12/2023 First user from Netherlands just synced his contacts, media and sms messages on Huawei Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L09) phone.In this Privacy Policy we, us or our means Commodore International Holdings Pty Ltd, ABN 71 600 400 780. The clever machine-learning algorithms are great at only closing what is not used and I found it keeping my most used apps consistently open while closing unnecessary ones. Sommario: se trovate questo telefono sotto le 300 euro, compratelo assolutamente, vale molto di più rispetto ai pari prezzo odierni e, praticamente, non vi fa rinunciare a nulla rispetto ai top di gamma di oggi (che però costano almeno il doppio).

Per i paesaggi preferisco i colori delle foto di un Google Pixel, tanto per fare un esempio ma Huawei ha lavorato bene sull'AI che riconosce le scene. The CertifiedTechDirect Care Program begins exactly twelve (12) months after the date of purchase of the product and end exactly 24 months from the purchase date.Non è sicurissimo, tanto per dire, riconosce in mio viso anche con la mascherina a volte ma funziona in maniera impeccabile ed è veloce quanto quello di un iPhone. If yes, help them by answering THEM, not me I don't want to root My LYA-L09, the OP does want to root their LYA-L09. Hi, on Windowsphone it was from Google Play, on new P40 plus, I honestly don't remember, but THINK it was from H AppGalley. I have checked with my local phone service, everything is fine but the phone won't read SIM card anymore.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop