LELO ELLA Double Ended Personal Stimulator for Women, Black - Two Ends Multipurpose Dildo (1 Year Warranty)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

LELO ELLA Double Ended Personal Stimulator for Women, Black - Two Ends Multipurpose Dildo (1 Year Warranty)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Smooth and seamless to the touch, the flowing body-safe silicone form is tailored for individuals and couples to explore their innermost fantasies. As with all pleasure objects by Lelo, Ella is designed to offer total peace of mind in whatever situations arise.

Each end offers a unique experience — one is designed for G-spot stimulation and the other for classic penetration. However, over the years, I’ve definitely outgrown Ella due to its small stature, recently opting instead for more bulbous g-spot toys like the Comet II. JOUJOU Luxe the Australian retailer of the luxurious brand LELO – the world’s leading designer for intimate lifestyle products that is committed to the quality, design and innovation across all of their product lines. But with Ella’s short and narrow frame, my lubricant very quickly travels down to the tip of the handle, making it difficult to grasp.

Control is therefore always placed firmly in the hands of the user, so Ella offers as many sensations as the imagination allows.

If you haven’t noticed, LELO Ella is beautiful, and it is one of the first toys I ever considered sexy in itself. We do not delete reviews unless a review is based on false facts or it is an unobjective vituperative criticism, attack on human dignity or criminal offence such as insult.The first article to give us pleasure was a dildo, but evolution has done its work and brought us this personal stimulator by LELO. For the most classic pleasure — like the kind you feel when you wake up and remember you're on holiday, the kind that's triggered when you bite into a piece of delicious chocolate or when you have that first sip of coffee in the morning. With so many new inventions and so much technology, we often forget that some things are tried, trusted and just as effective. I also have yet to have a gspot orgasm, so I’ve been trying to look for good toys to help with that. If you are a g-spot dildo veteran, you might be happier with something more girthy like LELO Mona 2 or the Jopen Comet G II.

Made with FDA-approved and phthalate-free silicone, Ella comes presented in an elegant gift box and luxury satin pouch for appropriate storage, complete with user manual and a full 1-year Lelo warranty.

The two individually designed ends allow for a varied experience and greater discovery of the user's desire. Beautifully smooth and seamless, Ella is a joy to the eye as well as the body, her two individually crafted ends allowing a varied experience and a fuller exploration of the user's desires. Control is therefore always placed firmly in the hands of her user, so whether you are just discovering your pleasures with Lelo, or have been using our products for years, Ella offers as many sensations as the imagination allows.

Using the very latest in Silent Rapid Motor Technology the Aloure™ USB Rechargeable Magic Wand Vibrator delivers white knuckle, bed sheet scrunching orgasms with 9 unique. Leg twitching, toe curling, knuckle whitening orgasms are guaranteed with this magic wand by Aloure™, available exclusively from LoveLocker™.The curves and ridges on Ella’s straight side feels great when I squeeze my muscles around it, however the point on the end can feel a bit stabby if thrust too hard. Made with FDA-approved and phthalate-free silicone, ELLA comes presented in an elegant gift box and luxury satin pouch for appropriate storage, complete with user manual and a full 1-year LELO warranty. The neck of the toy leading up to the g-spot end has give, but is still firm enough that you can apply pressure and it won’t bend without a decent amount of effort. Mind blowing, eye buldging orgasms are guaranteed with this bullet vibe by Aloure™, available exclusively from LoveLocker™.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop