Gold Label Very Strong Special Beer, 4 x 330ml

Gold Label Very Strong Special Beer, 4 x 330ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Based on 2008, it is a blend of 127 wines from eleven vintages: the oldest being 1990 and the youngest 2008. But right now, if I wanted something potent, I’d want either the beautifully drinkable Duvel or a strong Scottish ale. The ratio of malted barley to liquor (water) in your mash does indeed increase the strength as this is where the sugar (which gets converted into alcohol) comes from. They all drank it straight from the shelf, not cold, and in winter it has been known for a hot poker to be put into it.

No, it's not a lambic, or a trappist, it's a simple mass produced barley wine, and if you like a sweet, strong tasting, and warming drink, there's not much to complain about here. Unlike other Maison’s the wines needed for their NV are selected first, in the spring following the harvest. I first encountered Gold Label back in the autumn of 2001, i’ll be honest I was a bit skint and very naive.

Porter brewers boiled weaker worts for three or four hours in the early 19th century, but by the end of WW II fuel restrictions had reduced most boil times to around 90 minutes.

If this does happen, and you receive the incorrect goods, British Hypermarket will provide a refund for the cost of the goods. I chose this as my next foray into super-strong beers and lagers because it looked to be classier than the tall and notorious cans. On the table next to us two French speakers were having animated business discussion over a laptop while swigging bottles of Leffe, one of a handful of a big brand beers on offer in the fridges behind the bar. I believe this brew is actually a by-product of the paint industry and not properly distilled alcohol at all….

In the 12 years since, I’ve had many flashbacks, often nightmares that can only be rivalled by the aftermath of when I watched the film I.

Whereupon I informed him that the lady has been drinking at least 3 bottles every night for 40 years, and if she says its off, then it is off!Our book 20th Century Pub was released in 2017 and is an award-winning rattle through the development of the English pub from beerhouses to micropubs. Because this vintage has such a strong personality, the amount of reserve wines in the 164th Edition is higher than normal. She started drinking them as a teenager, and I well remember her drinking 7-8 bottles in an evening. The 2008 vintage has produced wines of tight structure, so purity of fruit and strong underlying acidity will likely give the wines huge ageing potential.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop