BISSELL Big Green | Upright Carpet Cleaner | Professional-Style Deep Cleaning | Out cleans The Leading Rental | 48F3E

£159.995
FREE Shipping

BISSELL Big Green | Upright Carpet Cleaner | Professional-Style Deep Cleaning | Out cleans The Leading Rental | 48F3E

RRP: £319.99
Price: £159.995
£159.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So after the first tank what I did was, I added the solution to the tank and just left it attached to the Big Green Machine. Today, Bissell BigGreen Commercial takes that vison to the commercial industry through our commitment to being a global leader in the design, manufacture, and service of high quality commercial products. From how to stack the furniture, to where to corral the kids; I would love to hear any carpet cleaning tips you have. Registered Office: Unit 6 Turnhouse Court, Brownrigg Yards, Newbridge, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH28 8TQ.

This up right cleaner will make light work of the main areas along with its long reach hose for use on the stairs, hard to reach corners and upholstery! So last night I headed over to my local RONA to rent one of Bissell’s Big Green deep cleaning machines. R. This time we were there for under two hours, but it was still enough to throw off dinner and bedtime. Made of super-durable, high-quality materials for a sturdy, anti-tip design, the Big Green carpet cleaner rental machine is designed for the DIY homeowner in mind. Postcode checker If you are in our local area, we can offer you installation for certain type of products.

In the meantime I’ll be putting Bissell’s Big Green carpet cleaning machine through it’s paces (and reporting back with a full review). Powerful motors, (an) extra-large (DirtLifter) PowerBrush, and powerful suction are just a few features that make this deep rug cleaner rental stand out from the rest. To remove tough stains with BISSELL Big Green carpet cleaning machine, we recommend using a spray to pre-treat the stain.

The Big Green is packed full of features, from its Powerful Rotating Dirtlifter PowerBrush for deep cleaning carpets, to its two removable water tanks to its Dual Pass cleaning, this really is professional standard carpet cleaning made easy. Again, it’s disturbing just how much accumulated filth the Big Green Deep cleaning machine was able to remove. Use the Big Green as an upholstery cleaner to remove stains, odors, and dirt from your couch, upholstered chairs, or other furniture to give them the deep cleaning they deserve. With BISSELL carpet cleaner spares and accessories, including hoses, nozzles, water tanks and more, your appliance will be more efficient and effective than ever.Spray the stain and the surrounding area because stains grow wider when they seep into carpet backing.

When I swapped formulas I think I had enough left in the first bottle for one or two more tanks, which means you should be able to get about five tanks worth of water from one 32oz bottle. Because of the limited availability of machines you can pre-book by phone providing you bring the necessary documents when collecting. Get professional-grade carpet cleaning any time you want with the BISSELL Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine; it even outcleans the leading rental carpet cleaner.Standard shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, American Samoa and Virgin Islands will arrive within 15 business days. The next day my husband and I took turns swapping off between who got to nap and who got to watch the babe to make sure she didn’t tear out her stitches. So Melville developed a carpet sweeping machine and soon, were selling far more carpet sweepers than crockery. The Big Green’s large-capacity clean and dirty water tanks mean fewer trips to the sink while you are cleaning carpets in your living room, family room, bedrooms, hallways, staircases, dining room, and more.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop