Eat, Pray, #FML

Eat, Pray, #FML

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Not saying everybody has to have the same opinion but I am saying that knowing this story, knowing the family this story has built, it just seems off. I never want to know who Javier really is but I won't lie I stalked her photos for a clue but think the thrill is not actually knowing.

You have this opportunity to discover yourself and heal your heart and immerse yourself in culture but instead you’re getting drunk and telling your story to every LA or NY traveler within earshot to get yet more reassurance that you’re So Pretty and So Strong? I assumed my past self added it after wanting to read it, so I trusted my past self and just went for it when the audiobook was available. Irritatingly, if you want a "what happens next" there's a sequel although until the very last page there is no indication that this is not a standalone. The beginning of the book started off well and there was hope for a more comedic version of Eat, Pray, Love, but then quickly I realized this was more of a narcissistic version.If you’ve known him all of six weeks, he doesn’t want to travel with you, he’s not texting you, and not trying to meet up with you, then you probably need to stop saying you’re madly in love with this STRANGER and move tf on. There is probably a target audience for this book but I definitely don't fit that audience and would not recommend this book.

This book created feelings similar to going to lunch with that one friend who you have convinced yourself is a good person at their core, but no one would ever know, because all they do is talk about themselves the whole time and show you pictures on Instagram. Her trip to Europe was not very interesting and seemed like she spent most of that time drinking and partying with random people she met, combined in wallowing in self pity and being self absorbed.I particularly find it cringey how she talked about all her social media posts with inspirational quotes and apparently she got a ton of messages from people who felt moved by them and she kind of tried to make this a self help book and act like she knows what she's doing. I’m listening on audible and don’t know if I can bring myself to finish but wish I know the outcome. Dopodiché, la cancellazione sarà effettiva e non potrai più accedere al catalogo Audible incluso nel tuo abbonamento. The author’s uses the word F*** much like a middle schooler on a bus would, frequently and to feel somewhat special or superior.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop