Blackmail: the neighbour's wife - the collection: (A hot wife story) (Older man younger woman cuckold blackmail erotica)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Blackmail: the neighbour's wife - the collection: (A hot wife story) (Older man younger woman cuckold blackmail erotica)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

John sat up and reached for his phone. "Yes, I'm happy now," he said. "That was exactly what I wanted and you can consider your secret safe with me." As he said the last part he pulled up the video on his phone and turned it partially toward Bev. She came around the side of the bed and watched as he pushed the delete button. He started to put the phone down but Bev stopped him. Don't get so uppity on me, Bev," John replied. Their coffee was all but forgotten. "I'm not the one having an affair. I'm not the one cheating on my spouse." God, this was so humiliating, but Anna steeled herself to get through it, telling herself that it should be all over in a couple of minutes and then she'd be safe again. She barely managed to get the words out, "I want to show you my breasts." She certainly would be fired, there was no doubt about that. Not to mention, she'd probably have to move out of town just from sheer embarrassment. She was angry at her kind heart for getting her into this mess. Now, how to get out of it? No, that's not necessary. Don't think of this as analysis. Just think of it as having an intimate conversation with a friend. Just say whatever comes into your mind. Let it all out and then we'll talk about it later. OK?"

Blackmail Stories | Lush Stories Blackmail Stories | Lush Stories

At this point, Jody leveled her gaze at me and asked "Doctor, what does this mean! Am I some kind of a deviant? What should I do?" She has no idea just how evil and perverse he is…but she is about to find out… Mutton Dressed as Lamb

RedBook.cz Sociální síť pro dospělé

Alright then," she said. "Give me five minutes... enjoy your coffee. Meet me in the guest room. I just need to go get myself and the bed ready, okay?" OK, here's the deal. Talking only goes so far, so now is the time for action. So my suggestion is this: I want you to be responsible for your kids behavior. By that I mean that if they misbehave then I will punish you. I want you to experience the value of corporal punishment. Maybe then you will understand what I am telling you." Fumbling for words, Miss Miller finally stammered, "Well, thank you for that." Collecting herself, she stood up and said, "Look, I was just trying to show some kindness to a handicapped individual. Surely you can understand that. So, if that's all, I'd appreciate you being on your way now -- I have some work to do." Well that's the problem, Jodie. What you're doing clearly isn't working but I have a suggestion. If you go along with it I won't have to file that report."

The Case of a Blackmailed MILF Pt. 01 - Literotica The Case of a Blackmailed MILF Pt. 01 - Literotica

Just spit it out," said Bev before taking a sip of her own. "Whatever it is can't be that bad and I'm sure we can figure out how to solve whatever problem has you stressed like this." We both know that's not Dave," he replied. "And yeah, I may be a peeping tom but I'm not the one having an affair." He paused and let that sink in; let Bev understand what he'd said. After a moment he went on. "The question I'm struggling with is whether or not I should tell Dave. We've been friends and neighbors a long time." To be honest I didn't know how to answer. I felt humiliated...yet mildly aroused. The spanking had somehow seeped down into my pussy and I could feel that I was moist. That made me feel even worse...how could I be aroused by this old man spanking me as if I were a naughty child? "I don't know what to say. I feel so...." After putting down his coffee cup and taking her own seat, her cup of coffee at hand, Bev looked over at him with an open and concerned look on her face. "So... what's on your mind?" Good. I'm glad you're being reasonable. You won't regret it. I will treat you like my daughter and when you disobey me you'll get spanked. This serves two purposes: 1) you'll know how it feels to experience real discipline, and 2) you'll see how a strong parent behaves. From now on when we are alone you will call me 'sir'. It's as simple as that...deal?"

I see, Jodie. Maybe it would help if you were just to make yourself comfortable and tell me all about it. Just close your eyes and re-create all that has happened in as much detail as possible. Just forget that I'm here and make believe that I am the best friend that you have in the whole world. Someone who won't judge or be critical of you. Someone who will just listen. I'll just jot down some notes and later on I will ask you whatever questions or observations that I have. How does that sound?" In the kitchen Bev gestured toward the coffee table. "Have a seat and I'll get the coffee," she said. "Cream and sugar?" she asked. Jodie, after a spanking I expect you to thank me. After all, this what you need. Do you understand?" After what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was only a couple of minutes, she spoke up, trying to summon strength into her voice. "All right, I've done what you wanted -- you've gotten your cheap thrill -- now please leave." Well, your method doesn't seem to be working. I would be embarrassed to tell you the things they do and say on the bus...to each other and to the other children. And, to be honest it's getting worse. If you don't do something I'll be forced to file a report to the principal. They are making it difficult for me to drive safely. I spend more time keeping them in line than I do on the road."

Neighborly Blackmail Ch. 01 - NonConsent/Reluctance Neighborly Blackmail Ch. 01 - NonConsent/Reluctance

She knew the game by now. There was nothing she could do but play along. "I want you to have sex with me." It was a cold night. A very, very cold night. The kind of night that made her feel glad to be alive. She was out, she was alone, and she was feeling dirty…’ The Girl Who Had No Choice OK, young lady. Now your training begins. Anytime you fail to do as you are told you will be spanked while over my knee. Do you understand?" Sure . Both Jeff and I think the world of you and I'm sure that we would find whatever you had to say about our kids to be valuable." Good afternoon Mrs. M_______, why don't we begin our session with a brief summary of why you are here today and we'll see what I can do for you."Oh no. We would never do that. That is wrong. We talk to them and if we must punish them we do it by taking away privileges. That is what we do. We would never hit our children." He said this with a stern look that I didn't recall seeing before. "OK...sir" I said reluctantly. I have to say that just adding that little word "sir" made me feel a little weird. It made me feel like a child.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop