Lanhiem for iPhone 13 Case, IP68 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof Cases for iPhone 13 with Built-in Screen Protector, Full Body Sealed Protective Front and Back Cover for iPhone 13-6.1 inch (Black)

£9.995
FREE Shipping

Lanhiem for iPhone 13 Case, IP68 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof Cases for iPhone 13 with Built-in Screen Protector, Full Body Sealed Protective Front and Back Cover for iPhone 13-6.1 inch (Black)

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This protective case fits close and offers terrific visibility, touchscreen sensitivity, and cord access. The lightweight, ultra-thin, and impact-absorbing design keeps your device protected without the bulk of other rugged cases, adding only 2. Unlike most other cases, there is no need to download an app with Fansteck; just set the volume button as ‘shutter’ and turn on the camera or video before going underwater. Integrating the interchangeable mounting interface into a sleek and tough everyday case, it empower your smart device in extremes and custom your own design.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. However, this protection was testes under lab conditions and meant to make the device survive certain incidents only, so it doesn’t save your smartphone from steady stream of water or erosion caused by salty water. A clear case designed for showing off the originality of your device while ensuring the ultimate protection. And the best is, that this Oterkin cover won’t make your device bulky or affect wireless charging capability!IP68 Certified Waterproof 】Perfect waterproof case for iPhone 13 Pro Max , extreme safe even after 1000 times test of using underwater 6. Digital Camera World is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. With extra underwater color correction filter included, your underwater images will be bright and naturally colored. The super-tough case comes with a unique interlocking mount that works for a variety of accessories, allowing you to mount it securely to almost anything. For what this case lacks in bulkiness it makes up for in comfort, with a soft and silky feel design that barely weighs anything in the hand and pocket.

Full Body Protection with Built-in Screen Protector】: A tight body with a shock-absorption corner makes this case shockproof dustproof soundproof, protect your Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 6. Inside one of these durable shields your iPhone 13 will be safe against accidental knocks and scrapes while you're out there shredding the slopes, scaling cliffs, white water rafting, or doing whatever adrenaline-pumping activity your heart desires. I absolutely love this case I am absolutely obsessed with this case and the two colors and the look is phenomenal my recommendation Nicky bus would to continue this case and layout series and expanded to the iPhone 15 models and beyond I recently upgrade to the iPhone 14 Pro Max, because that was the newest model case bus. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.If you really want to do some underwater photography with the iPhone, or if you're taking your iPhone kayaking and the like, a good waterproof case like this one is probably a wise choice for added watertight protection. She's been hooked on Apple products since she got the very first iPhone in 2007 and made the switch from PC to Mac in 2008 after inadvertently dousing her laptop with a hefty dose of water. We weren't born yesterday, and we know that most manufacturers will exaggerate and upsell key features of phone cases knowing that you'll never test them. Full-body Protection] Phone case equipped with four shock-absorption bumpers protects your phone from drops and impacts.

The transparent front and back camera lens covers enable high-quality, high-definition photos and videos even underwater. I have just completed the first swing in the Pilbara with my new Oaktree case and it has so far met my expectations.drops as well as provide an airbed-like cushion to protect your device in the inevitable instance that your smartphone is dropped or bashed. The package also includes a test cloth so you can take the waterproof seal out for a double check, just to be sure that it works as promised. Due to their durability, you may miss out on MagSafe compatibility so one of the best MagSafe cases for iPhone 13 may be a better bet during less extreme times. Introducing the Redpepper Waterproof and Dust-Proof Protective Case for the iPhone 13 Pro Max – the ultimate solution for safeguarding your premium device against the elements and everyday mishaps.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop