We Are H.E.R. Devotion

We Are H.E.R. Devotion

RRP: £17.99
Price: £8.995
£8.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In 2002, her Golden Jubilee year, Her Majesty spoke of her family's support, especially following the recent deaths of her mother Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother and her sister Princess Margaret:

I wish to thank you for the sympathy and support that has been extended to my family and myself from across both Houses of Parliament, the nation and beyond. Receive newsletters with the latest news, sport and what's on updates from the Liverpool ECHO by signing up here. Not only that, but each coin is made from platinum-gold, created by enriching solid 22 carat gold with 2 carats-worth of platinum. Traditionally, British sovereigns are minted at 22 carat gold purity – which is 91.67% purity. The remaining 8.33% is another metal, added to the gold to give the coins strength. Copper is usually used, and on a rare occasion for Queen Victoria’s Jubilee in 1887 silver was also used. Benefit from the SELL OUT GUARANTEE As so many across the country mourn this huge loss, I send my deepest sympathies to everyone who loved this most remarkable woman. This is an immensely sad day,” he added.

Longest Reigning Monarch

In 1967, just before his 19th birthday, Charles took part in a State Opening procession for the first time, travelling in a carriage with his sister Princess Anne and the Queen. In a statement to British prime minister, Liz Truss, Thailand’s acting prime minister, Prawit Wongsuwan, offered his deepest condolences: We both have a special place in our hearts for our children. I want to express my admiration for The Prince of Wales and for all he has achieved for this country. Our children, and all my family, have given me such love and unstinting help over the years, and especially in recent months.' The Duke of Edinburgh as Consort

Princess Elizabeth and Prince Philip lived in Malta between 1949 and 1951, where Prince Philip was an officer in the Mediterranean Fleet. After her father succeeded to the throne in 1936 and Princess Elizabeth became heir presumptive (first in line to the throne), she started to study constitutional history and law as preparation for her future role. The Queen looked happy and content. Dressed in a skirt of Balmoral tartan and an autumnal cardigan, she radiated warmth and inspired affection from a nation that has come to see her as a grandmother as well as monarch.For Ms Truss, the audience was expected to have marked the start of a critical and special relationship. Instead, she will now meet with King Charles each week to discuss the affairs of state. The Rt Rev Dr Iain Greenshields, Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland, paid tribute to the “faith, service and dedication of Her Majesty the Queen”, saying this had been “the hallmark of her long reign”. The ‘Graces’ is an historic design created by the celebrated British designer William Wyon for King George III’s long reign. This new design for Queen Elizabeth II is by the 21st century’s equal of Wyon, the acclaimed coin designer Jody Clark, creator of the current coinage portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. During a lunch at Guildhall, London, on 4 June 2002, Her Majesty made a speech in which she thanked the nation for their support throughout her reign:

Prince Philip and I are very grateful for the warmth of your welcome on this occasion. Many including you, First Minister, have also kindly noted another significance attaching to today, although it is not one to which I have ever aspired. Inevitably, a long life can pass by many milestones; my own is no exception. But I thank you all, and the many others at home and overseas, for your touching messages of great kindness. The Queen's 90th birthday Princess Elizabeth and Princess Margaret were educated at home like many girls from wealthy families at that time.Official overseas visits were also made to Western Samoa, Australia, New Zealand, Tonga, Fiji, Tasmania, Papua New Guinea, Canada and the West Indies. During the year it was estimated that The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh travelled 56,000 miles. Camilla's couture coronation dress - embroidered with motifs of her pet dogs and the names of her grandchildren - is a tailored ivory, coat-like dress, woven with antique gold and silver thread. Just in case the use of this coins’ unique edge and exceptionally valuable metal isn’t enough, there is a further important feature. The coins in this new sovereign series showcase exceptional artwork by Jody Clark, influenced by William Wyon’s celebrated 19th century ‘Three Graces’ coin engraving for King George III. The prince, by then the heir apparent, was almost four at the time of the Queen's first State Opening of Parliament. Famously she shook hands with Martin McGuinness during a visit to a charity event in Belfast in 2012 and she spoke Irish when she became the first British Monarch to make a state visit to the Republic of Ireland in 2011.

The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh undertook extensive tours of the Commonwealth and the UK, leading to an extraordinarily busy year for the royal couple.He added: “She has been the steady constant in the life of our nation for over seven decades and most of us will have grown up knowing only her as our monarch.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop