Unique Party 9057 - Orange Hair Spray

Unique Party 9057 - Orange Hair Spray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Given that a hair perfume has been my secret weapon for faking freshly washed hair for years, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I’ve accumulated quite the extensive collection.

Hair Spray - Hair Styling Sprays | The Range Hair Spray - Hair Styling Sprays | The Range

With notes of peony, lemon, and musk, it provides a floral layer that leaves a trail wherever I walk. com/hair/hair-colourants/coloured-hairsprays/superdrug-neon-orange-hairspray/p/747322" on this server. Lighter and more diffused than the Gypsy Water Eau de Parfum, this hair perfume gives just a little extra something-something without being overpowering. If it’s time to go back to your original colour, then look no further than our hair colour removers.

Fresh lemon and Sicilian orange keep the fragrance airy, while sandalwood and vetiver offer the perfect, grounding contrast.

The 15 Best Hair Perfumes and Hair Fragrances in 2023 | Marie

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. For a scent that leans musky and warm with a hint of citrus, this gender-neutral hair and body mist is the way to go. With the brand’s proprietary Misralehi Honey as the star ingredient, it provides added shine and moisture with just a few spritzes. That’s the beauty of our temporary and semi-permanent hair dyes, allowing you to experiment until you find your dream look or change up your colour whenever you want. Formulated with amino acids and vitamin B5, RAINCRY’s hair perfume, which has a floral profile with hints of apple, is designed to enhance hydration.

It delivers the unmistakable smell via a super-fine mist that can be applied on repeat throughout the day.

Orange Hair Spray 3oz | Party City Orange Hair Spray 3oz | Party City

If you’re obsessed with the brand’s signature scent and love to lather on their body oil, you’re going to be head-over-heels for their hair perfume.With a perfect balance of fresh orange blossom and sweet vanilla, it’s the ultimate, refreshing scent for warmer weather.

Orange Hair Spray - 133ml | Partyrama Orange Hair Spray - 133ml | Partyrama

Now you can go blonde, brunette, auburn, black, red, pink, silver or any colour you choose, without a trip to the salon. But a little spray of one of the best hair perfumes on the marker gets me smelling (and feeling) fresh in five seconds flat. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. With the iconic jasmine and rose scent made famous by the OG perfume, this is the perfect add-on for Chanel N°5 devotees or for anyone who wants to see if the famed fragrance is a fit for them. With a flavor profile consisting of pistachio, salted caramel, and vanilla, this do-it-all perfume is equal parts warm, sweet, and spicy.From the sweet-smelling peonies to the musky hint of patchouli, a few sprays of this strong scent is enough for me to ditch my normal perfume altogether. Unlike the traditional formulas, hair mists are made with a lower alcohol content, so they don’t irritate my scalp or dry out my strands. As a huge fan of the brand’s shampoos and conditioners, incorporating this scent into my hair perfume repertoire is a no-brainer. Whatever colour of the rainbow you’ve always wanted to try, you’ll find it in our range of hair colourants.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop