BedShelfie Bedside Shelf for Bunk Bed & Top Bunk, College Dorm Room Essentials, Loft Bed Accessories, Clip On Nightstand Organizer,Floating Bed Side Table Tray Shelfie Storage - Original White Wood

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BedShelfie Bedside Shelf for Bunk Bed & Top Bunk, College Dorm Room Essentials, Loft Bed Accessories, Clip On Nightstand Organizer,Floating Bed Side Table Tray Shelfie Storage - Original White Wood

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By creating an account and/or placing a bid through Jobalots, you agree to have your registered payment card debited in the event of payment not being received within the advised payment period. It keeps your nighttime essentials close by, won't ruin your aesthetic, and is a breeze to clean if your morning latte or late-night drink gets knocked over. The BedShelfie is a portable, easy-to-set-up bedside shelf perfect for holding things you want near while resting. It comes with other customizations as well, including a version with lower edging, another with a cupholder, and one that’s longer than the original.

Our only complaint—and it’s more of a suggestion—would be that we’d like to see the BedShelfie Slide available in the BedShelfie Plus size for added surface area. It’s handcrafted with quality, eco-friendly materials, easy to set up on virtually any bed and holds what you need. If you’re looking for a convenient bedside shelf that can be moved or removed at any time and takes up little to no space, keep reading. It is my daughter’s SENIOR year and I have been helping her with all her preparations for graduation and college. My daughter will need something that is very versatile in her dorm room that will hold the weight of a laptop computer and a drink.To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

Fast forward to now, Smallish is dedicated to helping folks get creative about our spaces, turning small into more! Since most door rooms are small I know she will need creative ideas for organization like a BedShelfie. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. The BedShelfie Slide has two divots on each side to hold a charging wire in place and thick felt padding on the part that slides under the mattress to prevent scratching.If you have a Bunk Bed, that's a bed with a Rail, which means that any Clamp model will work for you. All products will need to be checked, and in some cases repaired to current safety standards before resale.

Prior to working for the Future plc family, I've worked on a number of consumer events including the Ideal Home Show, Grand Designs Live, and Good Homes Magazine.shay has been married to the love of her life for 19 years with three incredible kids that keep her on her toes. Whatever your situation is, if you’re looking for more bedside space to keep certain items within arm’s reach, we’ve got the solution. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. If you have any questions or concerns about a product or its suitability for your home, please message the seller. she resigned from her teaching position of 13 years to be home for her children, help her husband with his business and focus more on her art.

I finally stumbled upon the BedShelfie, which is essentially a shelf you attach to your bed frame, and it was the perfect thing for my small space. Items are untested and unsorted by Jobalots and may be damaged, coming directly from the source company. My only wish is that it was offered in a darker color to match our room, other than I can’t say enough good things. I tested the BedShelfie Slide under my memory foam mattress and metal bedframe, and it worked without any hiccups.

Disclaimer: Sellers are responsible for following all applicable laws and regulations, including third party testing, labelling. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop