The Milking Table

The Milking Table

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I Know Only Too Well Just How Turned On So Many Of You Become Thinking About a Filthy Cum Whore Working Away Within An Office Environment So I've Selected Some Of My Horny Office Images All With Me Wearing No Panties!

I’m laughing again now the look on the managers face the tears of laughter running down my face as so many ‘posh’ ladies that lunch looked over at ‘Dotty and I their faces you’d think they’d never hear the word CUNT before! Oh ‘Dotty’ I miss you so much bless you for so many laughs! As times are hectic right now and we're suppose to be practicing social distancing I am offering virtual companionship so you don't have to be alone through this. Comfort, relaxation, and pleasure of course. The design of a milking table allows for blood to flow more freely to your nether regions with the natural assistance of gravity. Along with this increase in blood flow comes more sensitivity — and who wouldn’t want that? Additionally, my erotic massage table is designed to give me maximum accessibility to your entire body while you are face down, thereby allowing you to experience erotic sensations you never felt before. Best experienced with an erotic edging massage… Profile My luxury Sensualize Studio is based in Central Stourbridge discreet and with ample free 1hr parking directly outside (Tesco’s offers 2hrs free parking close by). ❤❤ If you are interested in edging but do not have any previous experience with it, I recommend Relax on The Edge or The Edge 1hr. Please refrain from booking a longer edging experience unless you are certain it is for you. Not all bodies enjoy being exposed to high levels of arousal for extended periods of time.We Couldn't Wait To Meet & Sensualize Hot Muscle Babe Lisa! She Loved Being Our Guest Milker/Sensualizer! Newton From 8:30AM-7 PM Monday- Friday (24-48 hour advance booking notice required (free parking available)

Body-rubs will be performed on either a bed or or massage table . Please note multiple pops aka(M.S.O.G) is included in all 90 minute + sessions. (Covered Oral Options Available (CBJ) Milking table experience with body to body action. Let's heat things up with an erotic massage where our bodies are joined as one. I can get all angles with my milking table.It reduces stress – both emotional and physical Stimulates and soothes the skin and nervous system Eases muscle tension and removes toxins from the body Keeps your body flexible and supple Boosts vitality and well-being. What is a sensual massage? I’m more than happy to let you drift off into a deeply relaxed place while I massage warm oil into your naked body, on the other hand if you wish I’m also more than happy to share my fantasy’s (and real life encounters) with you combining my considerable skills physically with my very naughty mind, quite an additive combination. My luxury Sensualize Studio is based in Central Stourbridge discreet and with ample free 1hr parking directly outside (Tesco’s offers 2hrs free parking close by).❤❤

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop