Vita Liberata Body Blur | Shade: Medium | 100 ml | NEW PACKAGING

Vita Liberata Body Blur | Shade: Medium | 100 ml | NEW PACKAGING

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The beauty of Westmore Beauty's Body Coverage Perfector is that its long-lasting formula is 100% waterproof, so this beauty product can withstand whatever the weather throws at it. Available in six flexible shades, this full-coverage body makeup can effortlessly cover tattoos, stretch marks, varicose veins, you name it. This is the shade that I used and I am quite pale right now but still have olive skin which makes me feel like I always have a bit of color. This shade is good if you’re not super fair and have light to medium skin tone. Latte Never tan your hands. Moisturise your whole body, wash your hands with soap and water and bring the excess of the tan from the body onto your hands once you’ve already moisturised. If you’re using a mitt, bring the excess onto your hands but dont physcially apply product.

Vita Liberata Body Blur Sunless Glow HD Skin Finish Latte

Body Blur is a high-quality, professional instant tan foundation for the face and body – without a blotchy elbow, nasty smell or fake orange tint in sight! They pride themselves on being a completely non-toxic tanning brand, free from parabens, perfume, alcohol, and all chemicals of concern. Panthenol - contains anti-inflammatory properties that boost natural volume and promote skin regeneration and moisturisation to give skin a smoother appearance

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

It's also available in Gloss for a high-shine, reflective finish, and Shimmer, which is infused with highlighting particles that glisten. No matter the finish, it's best when applied with the Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mitt.

Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish Introducing Vita Liberata Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish

I have never been one to ever use bodymakeup. I’ve never needed to really cover up any scars or tattoos which is oftentimes a reason for needing this kind of product. But lately we’re seeing makeup brands create body makeup to help smooth skin, even out tones and blurs imperfections. Plus, the best part of Body Blur is that your skin will be photo-ready in an instant – no need for scheduling in a tanning session the night before!

With tanning drops that are added to moisturiser, you can customise the formula and your routine to suit what you want. Shea Butter is a skin-loving antimicrobial that promotes a healthy skin barrier and helps fight wrinkles by protecting against harmful UV rays. It contains skin healing and moisturising properties that help reduce inflammation, soothe irritation and calm the skin. Rich in Vitamin E (an antioxidant that neutralises damaging free radicals), Shea Butter soothes and heals skin damage, improves skin moisture, promotes a healthy protective skin barrier and helps to fight fine lines and wrinkles! I never thought about using it until a trip with my #BloggersDoTravel girls and Shelby (the queen of makeup in our group) used Vita Liberata on her legs before we shot some outfits. I was super sceptical, but after 2 weeks I'm OBSESSED!!! Several people have commented I look fresher & my skin is glowing after following your tips - I'm SO EXCITED!! This is a wonderful product. I went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and an though my feet were tanned, my legs were white (they just don't tan!) I used this to match my legs to my feel and it was perfect! Stayed put all day and didn't transfer onto my dress!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop