Born To Die [VINYL]

Born To Die [VINYL]

RRP: £36.46
Price: £18.23
£18.23 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

That means that the songs have to be recorded at lower-than-normal levels, which, allows for more surface noise to be heard. Over the last few months he has disarmed packed rooms of rowdy concert goers, leaving them silent as they hold fast to every syllable sung. In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. It's a shame the marketers at Interscope/Polydor felt the need to be 'tricky' regarding what's inside the package.

Both discs have distracting surface noise, are warped, and have vocal distortion on the tracks nearer the inner groove, something which my 1LP (6 songs/side) doesn’t have. Like all my "Made in Poland" discs of Lana (which includes Honeymoon and Lust For Life also) there seems to be distortion in the high-end that comes through towards the inner part of the discs on some tracks, although less on this record than on the other two (and really only noticable when listening on headphones).Still, when listening on large speakers, it sounds great, and on headphones, only two of the tracks are severely affected, so overall I'd rate the quality of this 4/5.

Warned by other reviews, I ran mine through my record cleaning machine before playing, and was pleasantly surprised. It obviously falls short of being a sonic marvel, but the dynamics are more expansive, and the tone richer than the streamed version.Sound is overall good, lots of crackling sadly, especially on D side even though I brushed it more than once. I just received mine and it does not contain Born to Die, only Paradise and a slipcase for the original LP. Anyone who has had the pleasure of seeing Jalen perform live knows that he is one of the most captivating performers on today's soul scene.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop