DALI Katch G2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless, Compact, Outdoor Speaker, 30 Hours Playtime, With Fabric Dust Cap, Pressure Level 95 dB, Chilly Blue

£174.5
FREE Shipping

DALI Katch G2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless, Compact, Outdoor Speaker, 30 Hours Playtime, With Fabric Dust Cap, Pressure Level 95 dB, Chilly Blue

RRP: £349.00
Price: £174.5
£174.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The internal Li-Ion battery has a total capacity of 3300 mAh, letting the DALI KATCH G2 play at normal volume for a long as 30 hours. The battery is replaceable and is manufactured by a quality battery brand manufacturer for the best possible stamina. Charge time is a little over 2 hours with the supplied charger.

The DALI KATCH G2 is a portable loudspeaker and will be used in a large variety of situations. With its two different audio profiles, you can choose between a neutral frequency response, perfect for most listening situations, or a warmer response that will work perfectly in larger rooms or when the music needs just that little extra. It works a treat, too, delivering a pleasingly comfortable yet authoritative performance that you'd be happy listening to all day. Throw in its classy, well-made design, easy-to-use operation and the bonus of Alexa, and you're looking at a Bluetooth speaker sequel that has very much been worth the wait. True Stereo.The Katch G2 supports true stereo by pairing two G2s. I was unable to test that feature as I only had one speaker. It was clear, for instance, on a song like Dido’s Sand in My Shoes,which offers head-wringing stereo pulls across one’s ears when listening to it with headphones, any single speaker fails at reproducing that experience. The Dali Katch G2 does not support the massive sound web of JBL’s party mode that connects dozens of speakers together. The Cleer Scene does not support stereo at all, though its sister product, the Alexa-enabled Cleer Stage,does. Winner:Dali Katch G2. As you'd expect, Bluetooth speakers are wireless in that they don't require a wire to connect to an audio source; they use a Bluetooth codec. However, they don't necessarily also support wi-fi, which is a necessary feature of what we term 'wireless speakers'. A wireless speaker can connect to an audio source via the internet (i.e. wi-fi) – by way of Apple AirPlay or Google Chromecast, for example – whether or not it also has Bluetooth.There isn't a simple answer here. Basically, you'll want a speaker that's going to be able to fill your intended space with sound. So, if you're looking for a small, portable Bluetooth speaker to use casually on the table outside when you're hanging out, a relatively low-powered speaker with a 30 to 50-watt output will get that job done for you without any problems. I have listened to Elvis Costello since My Aim is Trueon speakers and systems, great and small. Elvis Costello sounded like Elvis Costello on the Cleer Scene but came across with a deeper, richer tone than he owns on the Dali Katch G2, even in clear mode. I don’t want my speakers to interpret my artists, (which I know they all do to an extent), but the Cleer Scene produced the Elvis Costello I want to listen to. Winner:Cleer Scene. Features As for immersive sound, the Dali Katch G2 wins that category by pushing sound out from both sides of its mirrored enclosure—meaning both sides of the enclosure are designed to radiate sound through the grills. Speakers are all about sound. As much as some might question this recommendation based on technology, design and price, my ears told me over and over, with my eyes open and my eyes shut, that the Cleer Scene offered a more natural sound. Vocals are three-dimensional and emotive. Stream Berwyn’s Heartache & Chest Pains, and while the pensive keys are accurate across the frequencies and held dutifully within the cohesive mix as the beat comes in, vocal stylings are central, textured and nuanced.

Our comparison speaker for testing is the five-star JBL Xtreme 3, but in direct comparison the JBL feels just a tad over-emphasised through the bass and just slightly muddier through the low end as a result. It’s a small difference, but still noteworthy. VerdictWith straightforward pairing completed, the Katch G2 reveals why DALI hasn’t really altered any of the fundamentals. Its performance isn't just ‘good for a Bluetooth speaker’ but something invigoratingly great in its own right. Want a speaker roughly the dimensions of a bottle of wine that'll charge your phone and sound great? Enter the Charge 5. All products are judged on a performance-per-pound basis and, as part of the process, put up against the current class leader(s) at that price point to see how they compare and to help us settle on a star rating. Zvuk z modelu DALI KATCH G2 je vykreslován dvoupásmovým stereofonním reproduktorovým systémem s velkou pasivní membránou, která podporuje woofer v jinak uzavřené skříni. Umístěním měničů na obou stranách systému DALI KATCH G2 se zvuk integruje s celou místností a přináší překvapivě skvělý zvukový zážitek. Na rozdíl od původního modelu KATCH má nyní skříň DALI KATCH G2 vnitřní stěnu, která ji rozděluje na dva vnitřní objemy, což zlepšuje oddělení kanálů. DALI has bolstered the battery life of the Katch to now offer a claimed 30 hours, which is surely more than enough for most users. The driver configuration is the same as before, with a 3.5in bass/mid driver augmented by a passive radiator, plus a 21mm tweeter. Both drivers are fed by their own 25W Class D amp. The excellent industrial design, available in three colours, is also unchanged.

Pairing a Bluetooth speaker and Bluetooth device is easy: you simply put the speaker in 'pairing mode' (usually by pressing a button), go into a device's Bluetooth settings and 'scan' for available speakers and then select your speaker. Is JBL a good brand? Better than Bose? Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. I’ve been fortunate to review the Sonus faber Omnia, and Bluesound Flex Series Wireless Loudspeakers over the past 12 months and both left me really impressed.Sound, of course, should play a huge part in your decision, because there's absolutely no guarantee that two models of a similar price will end up sounding the same in terms of quality, audio presentation and general timbre. Some Bluetooth speakers will be peppy and exciting, while others will prioritise pulsating bass to get the party started. In any case, each panel receives 25W from class-D amplifiers, and together they deliver a frequency range of 49Hz to 23 kHz. The speaker connects via Bluetooth 5.0 and supports the AAC, AptX, AptX HD, and SBC codecs, a strong array of support. Nový DALI KATCH G2 vám umožní vychutnat si oblíbenou hudbu kdekoli, ve vynikající kvalitě zvuku a s výdrží až 30 hodin přehrávání. Díky 3 zajímavým barvám a vylepšenému připojení Bluetooth a dosahu posunula společnost DALI původní KATCH na novou úroveň. Díky technologii Bluetooth 5.0 získáte výrazně lepší dosah a vyšší kvalitu zvuku díky technologiím Qualcomm aptX, aptX-HD a AAC.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop