The Brick

The Brick

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My question would be this. Is it possible to have a really good hardcore passionate support without having a pretty big percentage that want to cause trouble? If you look at some of the most widely accepted top support in the land in years gone by, Leeds, Boro, Man Utd (away), Newcastle (sorry), Sunderland lol , Everton, Birmingham, Sheff Utd, Cardiff etc they all have or certainly have had a reputation for trouble making. Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. All the information provided is derived from publicly available records. Unintentional errors are possible - reportlet.co.uk is not responsible for how accurate or up to date the data is. You use the information provided at your own risk. He was also filmed in a disturbance before a match with Sunderland, yet police told The Gazette that McIntyre wasn’t thought to be part of a firm.

Individuals and organisations with significant control over the business either by owning at least 25% shares or by virtue of significant influence over the business. Name The following week...honest to God....same seats, same sodding bores, England are playing Australia in the ashes...as Wednesday are playing whoever the f.ook ....

A BODYBUILDER and former football hooligan who wrote a book about his violent exploits with the Boro has died aged 42. The author went through phases. Some of them were destructive to himself and others. The author liked violence for much of his life. Most of it was consensual. The people he fought were, mostly, people who wanted to fight. Maybe that makes it alright. Maybe not. Who am I to judge. I've always been as interested in things off the pitch as I am with things on it. I've seen the steady decline in atmosphere at grounds since the terrace days to the modern stadiums and at some stage would love to write a book on the impact all seater stadiums and money has had on the average football fan. It's had a big impact on sorting hooligans out but has it also had a negative effect on the hardcore fanatic? The 18-stone self-confessed football hooligan had been a member of one of the UK’s most feared mobs, the Middlesbrough Frontline. The details of his death have now been passed to the coroner.

Family of football fan left brain damaged by hooligans abused outside court as they reveal two years of hellSurveillance footage showed McIntyre standing near 'prolific hooligan' Derry Sargent after they travelled to the King Power Stadium in November for the 2-2 clash. Football- Brian Clough or Alex Ferguson(also started reading Robbo but never finished it as I don't generally read autobiography but was interesting) I’ve just read Bob’s book and although enjoyable, I have read a lot better. Well worth a read and gives a good insight into the man.

However Sargent will spend some of that behind bars - after a judge recently jailed him for 32 months for being caught with cash and cocaine. For a belly laugh, one two that will be familiar to older posters. David Nivens " the moon is a ballon" and "" stop the world I want to get off" is a great accountbof Hollywood in its heyday. One of the reasons I feel very much against people trying to re write history for ideological purposes, rather than objectively ( or as much as ). nowt to do with hooliganism,simply to do with a couple of bloody boring football supporters...and i was honestly very patientA 6ft 5in hooligan was filmed in a football brawl that helped him to get banned from EVERY UK ground for five years. Victor McIntyre, 33, flew into a rage when Middlesbrough clashed with Leicester at King Power Stadium last season, Gazette Live reports. My uncle worked with this man and he never mentioned it once until my uncle was sat in the cabin reading the book. Even then he was unassuming. His brother added: “We were still very close. His sense of humour was fantastic - it was out of this world.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop